1. Saturday we went to the city and we bought strawberries & mangoes to make smoothie.
2. After that we went to the library and Jason borrow 5 books. I am SO happy that finally he found what kind of books that interest him to read.
3. Sunday, we went to a village call Tuindorp that celebrated their 100th years. We bought this food because it looks strange and we never eat that before. So... we would like to try it. I forgot the name and it was SO delicious. Too bad, we bought in small bag but next time we see it again, we definitely wants a big one.
4. There was a fun games. These are some of the photos that I took.
5. After that, we went to the playground not far from there. The boys had fun played for a while the we went home for rest.