1. Jason just finished read a Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book. It was not easy to convince him to read this book. I am so happy when he decide to read it and like it, now on the way to 2nd book. This weekend, we are going to watch this 1st movie together.
2. Matthew likes to help me in the kitchen. Few days ago, I let him cut some mushroom and he was SOO happy.
3. Jason takes a Karate Samurai course. YES. I am SO happy he enjoy it.
4. Last Friday, Jason's was in the newspaper. The article was about children who are going to accept their first Holy Communion on 17 May.
5. This week we had a big storm. Last Monday, I had to do groceries & go to dentist in the middle of storm with my bike. It was so scary but I was survive. I was SOO happy when I reach home safely.