1. I bought roller blades for Jason. It was on sale. I paid 17 euro which normal price 40 until 50 euro. I am so happy that I could find roller blades with this price. I still not give it to Jason yet, I wait until the weather little bit warm.
2. The boys had 1 week school's vacation but we didn't go anywhere because hubby had to work whole week. Still we did manage to have fun, although mostly we walked around our neighbor or just at home played gadget.
3. I am glad that not only Matthew that will help me baking, Jason helped me too baking the cookies.
4. Cute conversation between me & Matthew.
Matthew: Mama, I want a new kitchen with oven. So, I can bake cookies too.
Me: Hmmm.... We need lots of cents to saving first before we can buy that kitchen for you. That's why, mama almost everyday working on my laptop to look more cents to save.
Now, every time I work with my laptop he ask.
Matthew: Mama, do you have enough cents to buy a kitchen for me?
5. Matthew is getting better riding on his bike. I am SO happy and proud for that. I never teach Jason how to ride a bike. We bought him a new bike when he was 3 years old and he could just ride it. We think, Jason learned at school. But with Matthew, I teach him step by step how to ride a bike. That's why I am SO happy that he could ride a bike although not to fast yet.
6. Matthew's buggy almost retired now ^_^ Every day, we are walking to school. He feels really a big boy now.