Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thankful lists: December & January

1. We have almost a new bathroom. Hubby and his best friend working hard since last month. I will show it photos after everything is finish.

2. Someone give Jason, Matthew and I a ride (on Christmas's Eve) when we really need it. I was so bless for that, because if not. We had to take a bus to go to the church meanwhile the weather was best cold.

HappyNewYear

3. Same person said to me, that I can always call her if we need a ride to go to the church. She said it because she saw that we came to the church without my hubby (Hubby still busy working on our bathroom, that day).

4. Lily's mom brought Matthew to school when I had to go to somewhere with Jason. I was thankful for that too.

HappyNew

Masshole Mommy January 9, 2015 at 2:07 PM

So happy that someone came through for you on Christmas Eve. Happy New Year!

Katriza Luna January 9, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a Happy New Year! :) #momblogsocietybloggers

Megan Elford {WelcomeToTheZoo} January 9, 2015 at 10:05 PM

I love the idea of making a Thankful List. We each have so many blessings, but sometimes we forget to stop and be thankful for them!

Maggie King January 10, 2015 at 3:33 AM

So glad you found a kind soul that day!

Eliz Obih-Frank January 10, 2015 at 5:28 AM

Wishing you and your family a happy new year! It's always good to make new friends who care about our faith and well being.

Michelle Martinka January 11, 2015 at 2:59 AM

I'm so glad your Christmas Eve was a blessing :) Happy 2015 to you!

Martine Jolicoeur January 11, 2015 at 4:10 AM

Being thankful always causes us yo have happier lives!

Yona Williams January 11, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the bathroom. I enjoy seeing 'before' and 'after' pictures of real people remodeling their home, and not HGTV experts.

Joanna Sormunen January 12, 2015 at 4:05 PM

What a wonderful list! I love how you are surrounded by love!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket