Saturday, October 25, 2014

Butterfly garden Eureka in Texel island

These photos were taken from our trip to Texel island on August 6.

It was our first time to go to Texel island with a car. Before that, we went few times with a bus. My hubby felt little bit exciting when he had to drive our car into the ship. The boys were exciting too, when we were in the ship. Especially Matthew, because it was his first adventure go with a ship.

Vlindertuin Eureka in Texel

It took around 20 minutes from our city to Texel island with a ship. This time, we went to Eureka Butterfly garden. This place is little bit smaller than the other butterfly garden that we ever visited sometimes last year, Vlindorado. But I managed to take few beautiful shots while we were there.

Vlindertuin Eureka in Texel
Eureka Texel

More photos can be find at my Flickr account. Beautiful harbor's view, taken this photo before we went back to our city.
Op the boat

Amel October 26, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I can't stand going on a ferry or boats. I have terrible sea-sickness. Ugh...I know that R2 would love to go on a big boat trip, but I don't think I can handle it. :-(

Lovely photos, Jul. I love going to butterfly parks, too.

Tabitha October 26, 2014 at 2:13 PM

This is so beautiful my son loves butterflies. Thank you for sharing. this is will be on our travel list for sure.

jody cowan October 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM

I'd love to go on a ship! And these butterflies look beautiful! Must have been so fun.

Susan Quackenbush October 26, 2014 at 10:19 PM

This is amazing. I would love to visit. I took a ferry boat once in the Seattle area of Washington State. Fun!

valmg October 27, 2014 at 12:04 AM

You got some nice pictures! I love butterflies, I could look at them for hours.

tara pittman October 27, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I have never been on a ferry boat. I too would get excited to drive my car on the boat.

Maggie King October 28, 2014 at 3:40 AM

LoOaks like a fun trip! My sons would love to go on a ferry ride!