Sunday, October 12, 2014

Aqua Zoo Friesland

We went there last Summer. It was very hot day when we were there. So... I didn't take too much photos because of that. The children were fine although it was hot day.

This photo was taken by hubby. I always afraid take monkey photos when they were not in the cage. We entered a room, they were lots of monkey everywhere. We were not allow to give them food. I entered the room and directed looking for exit door ^_^

Aqua Zoo Friesland

Jason was happy to see playground there, too bad it was not too much to play. Matthew took Jason's hand and we let them explored the playground by them self. I turn this photo into painting with help PSE 12.

Aqua Zoo Friesland

Last photo before we went back home. I was too tired to climb upstairs ;)

Aqua Zoo Friesland

Cathy Mini October 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM

What an awesome photo of the monkey! And I bet the kids had a blast--thanks for sharing this!

Alyssa Collazo October 12, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Great pictures, I'm especially loving that Monkey photo!

Amel October 12, 2014 at 4:29 PM

The heat must've been making you tired, as well. Love the photo that you turned into a painting the most.

Erinn Sluka October 12, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Love what you did to that photo of the 2 boys! Fun memories!

Yona Williams October 12, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Great photo of the monkey...I've taken some nice ones of them before because they are so curious. I also like that image effect that you have on the picture of the kids...very cool.

Danielle Royalegacy October 12, 2014 at 5:38 PM

I would love to enter a room full of monkeys - as long as they were in cages. I have always been fascinated by watching their antics.

Violet October 13, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Beautiful Pictures! And your boys look like they had a blast!

tara pittman October 13, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Amazing photo. Were the monkeys able to touch you?