1. Our trip to Legoland Utrecht was succes. The boys had fun and total around 4 hours in the train didn't so difficult as I imagined. Thanks to kindle fire, nintendo DS and tablet ^___* I will sharing the photos later, after I am finishing our Summer's vacation post.
2. Thanks to hubby that also taking days off on Autumn's school vacations. Our days not too boring at home, also he can taking care of the boys while I am working on my stores.
3. Another Lego set that Jason finished sometimes these weeks in October. This is really an old Lego, it belongs to hubby. He had it when he was around 13 years old, now Jason and Matthew are playing it. Awesome isn't it.
4. This week is something great happen to me. For almost 2 years, I worried about something and this week, hubby called someone to make it clear about the problem that I was worry about. It was clear now and I don't have to worry anything about the problem that I thought I had it for 2 years. Feeling relief :D
5. Working on my store's site and it is getting "perfect" as I wish.
6. Hubby's aunt gave me a seed for Forget Me Not flowers. I plan it. Now, just wait. It said I have to wait for 2 years until it comes bloomy. *getting currious*