Saturday, October 26, 2013

Thankful lists: random days in October 2013

1. Our trip to Legoland Utrecht was succes. The boys had fun and total around 4 hours in the train didn't so difficult as I imagined. Thanks to kindle fire, nintendo DS and tablet ^___* I will sharing the photos later, after I am finishing our Summer's vacation post.

2. Thanks to hubby that also taking days off on Autumn's school vacations. Our days not too boring at home, also he can taking care of the boys while I am working on my stores.

3. Another Lego set that Jason finished sometimes these weeks in October. This is really an old Lego, it belongs to hubby. He had it when he was around 13 years old, now Jason and Matthew are playing it. Awesome isn't it.
Lego
4. This week is something great happen to me. For almost 2 years, I worried about something and this week, hubby called someone to make it clear about the problem that I was worry about. It was clear now and I don't have to worry anything about the problem that I thought I had it for 2 years. Feeling relief :D

5. Working on my store's site and it is getting "perfect" as I wish.

6. Hubby's aunt gave me a seed for Forget Me Not flowers. I plan it. Now, just wait. It said I have to wait for 2 years until it comes bloomy. *getting currious*
Forget me not

Trisha Grimes October 26, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I love the photos of the boys with the Legos! Great Thankful Lists =)

Tingting Rimart October 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Two years? Wow, that is a pretty long wait to see it blooms. The flowers must be that pretty for you to plant this.

Sofia October 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Sounds like a fun few days!! We've been nursing a cough at home, not so fun.

I'm glad you guys had a great time at LegoLand!

Ashley Gill October 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Thank you for this highlight! Looks like you have a little sprout! :)

A. Marietta October 26, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I don't know that my daughter could have lasted 4 hours on a train, devices or not, even for Legoland. I commend you!

Elisebet F October 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Legoland sounds like fun! I've never been to one, but I've seen some lego exhibits and stores before...the kids seemed to love them!

TxMommysSavings October 26, 2013 at 8:34 PM

That sound like fun. I just love planting flowers but that seems like a long time to wait for it to bloom! I hope to see a picture when it does!

Juliana RW October 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Tingting: Yes, it said i have to wait for 2 years until they blooms. That's why I am so curious :D

Amel October 26, 2013 at 11:21 PM

LOVE the list. Glad to know you can stop worrying about whatever was worrying you. :-) Nice lego collection! :-D