Sunday, October 20, 2013

Efteling part 2

6 August 2013

We saw lots of things at Efteling but we were still not see everything. There were so busy on every attraction. We have to wait around 15 - 20 minutes. This one, we were going to enter the Pagoda. Matthew was tired, he could not stand still while we were standing in the row for our turn.
Waiting for Pagoda
This is the Pagoda that I am talking about. So high isn't it. Actually, I am afraid of high. Just thinking about I could make beautiful photos from upstairs, the fear was gone.
Pagoda * Efteling
This is the view from upstairs.
View from Pagoda

makesthemostof October 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Looks like an awesome trip-thanks for sharing!

GreenOrganic Mamas October 21, 2013 at 12:26 AM

That was high! I am afraid of heights also but every year my children make me get on the highest scariest rides with them. I hate standing in lines and always try to go off-season so we won't have too long of a wait. I have stood in line for a ride for over 1/2 hour before!

Renee King October 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Wow your pictures are amazing. You guys are so brave to take a toddler to a place like that, but it looks like he had so much fun.

Jessica Harlow October 21, 2013 at 2:57 AM

What beautiful photos! It looks like a really fun place to spend the day with family!

Candyz Nikka October 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Uwow! I miss the adventure like that. It’s great seeing happy family taking wonderful trips like that. Matthew is so adorable. ^_^

Amel October 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM

That's an interesting looking Pagoda he he...never seen one like that. LOVE the pics!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket