Sunday, October 13, 2013

Efteling part 1

5 & 6 August 2013

We arrived at the hotel that we stayed around 3 pm. It was nice family room, too bad they didn't have an air conditioner. The rest of the fasility was fine. For Matthew, it was his second trip stayed in a hotel. But the last time he went, he was a baby. This time, it was not easy trip with him and stay in a hotel :(( He couldn't not sleep well. Every time it times for him to sleep, he was crying. Thank's GOD, we stayed only 2 days. We decided not to take a night in a hotel when we are going to trip. At least we wait for another 2 years, until sure he could accept the bed in a hotel is not the same as his bed at home ^_____*

in NH Hotel
In the morning, we went to Efteling. This place was really big. Actually, it needs two days to see everything in this park. We definitely want to back to Efteling again, maybe in about 2 or 3 years. Just wait until Matthew more easy to go to trip. This photo was taken at the beginning of the park.
Efteling
At this moment, I am still busy updating our photos to my Flickr account. I always took too much photos on our trip....LOL.

We were watching these birds. So strange isn't it. Until now, we didn't know how those birds have the colors like that.
Efteling
Continue to the next post for more photos and stories from our trip last Summer.

Amel October 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM

AWWW...poor Matthew. Wise decision in waiting for a few more years before doing a trip like this again. Hope next time it's easy for Matthew to sleep in a hotel bed. :-)

And I LOVE all those family photos. Jason is a very caring big brother. :-)

Growing Up Madison October 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Are those colored pigeons? I lived in NYC where we have LOTS of pigeons but none that beautiful. Maybe if we did have those pretty ones we would love them more. Love the photos.

Tara October 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM

What a fun family adventure!

I have three young children so I understand how hard it can be sometimes in hotel rooms!

Ria Cervantes October 13, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Some kiddos really take a while to get used to traveling and that includes getting used to a new environment and sleeping quarters. Matthew will get by in due time. :)

Love the photos you have shared. I haven't seen pigeons as colorful as those birds in your photos. They're so cute! I would love to visit Netherlands next year before my daughter goes back to the Philippines for her university years. We love to see the tulips in bloom and the other lovely plants in Keukenhof Garden in spring. :)

Literary Winner October 13, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Those birds were so cool! Sorry no AC in the hotel but glad it was okay otherwise.

Thinking Outside The Sandbox October 13, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Sounds like quite the adventure! Thanks for sharing!

Erinn Sluka October 13, 2013 at 7:03 PM

The birds are beautiful. I also have trips I want to take, but want my son to be old enough!

Lame Shrill Owl October 13, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I had never heard of this place before but it looks neat. Never seen birds colored like that before.

Melinda Dunne October 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM

It looks like you had a great adventure on your trip! I also don't like staying in hotels that don't have AC it can make for a miserable stay. I love all the pictures you posted. Those birds are very colorful.

Danielle @ We Have It All October 14, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Aww, I totally understand. We travel a lot and we've been pretty regularly since our 4 year old was born. We had one really bad vacation with her at a hotel and ended up leaving a day early. Well besides that, it looks like you all had a great time! Love your pictures!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket