Friday, September 13, 2013

Thankful lists: Random days in September 2013

Something bless that I want to share with you, especially when I feel down this moment. Why? Matthew is not feeling well since these 2 days. He had a fever, yesterday. Now, his getting better but still he keeps nagging. He doesn't want to play by himself, just want to sit at my lap whole day :(( He keeps saying he has pain at his tooth. I did gave him something to help less his pain but still he is nagging. Oh boy.... just tired. So... here is my thankful lists.

1. I have more time for myself while Matthew at school. So, I could use that time for do groceries or work at my online stores.

2. Seeing my orchids bloom makes me happy.

3. Cute shots of Matthew before we went to the birthday party. Looks on Matthew's tshirt what Matthew said to the guests.
HelloGirls
4. Learn how to use Marquee tool via Youtube. Thanks God, make me easy to work for request product from customers.

Patricia Figurski September 13, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Oh- He looks so sweet in that t-shirt! Hope he feels better soon. Big kiss to your little man :)

RudeMom Cyndee September 13, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Awesome shirt and your little man is adorable!

Brynn @ MommyDigger.com September 13, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Aww Matthew is too cute! Love his shirt :)

Tammy Graham September 13, 2013 at 8:20 PM

He is so very cute and that shirt makes him even more cute.

Amel September 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Poor boy...hope tomorrow he'll be less clingy to you. He looks SO adorable, just like Jason. They're going to have girl fans when they grow up he he...or maybe even now ha ha...

Jess @ Ice Cream and Permafrost September 14, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Oh gosh - your Mathew looks like he's already well on his way to being a heartbreaker. The girls had better watch out. :)

Carla WorkingMommyJournal September 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM

What a cutie!!!! Hope he feels better!

Fan R. September 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Hope your little one will be better soon, cute photos.

Fan R @TeddyOutReady

premar88 September 15, 2013 at 2:04 AM

So cute its nice that even things arent going well you find things to be happy about I should work on that