Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thankful lists: 19 - 24 Aug 2013

1. I have more time for myself when Matthew is at school. Yippeee.... But I was sad too, because he kept crying when I left him at school. I hope it won't take too long, before he he says "Bye...mama. See you soon." When I drop him at school :D

2. I am happy that the flowers in our backyard have become so beautiful. Please don't think, I have a green fingers ^____*
Tropical Flowers

3. I bought for 4 new t-shirts for Jason for next Summer. It is up to 90% from normal price. Awesome. Too bad, we could not find anything for Matthew.

Growing Up Madison August 25, 2013 at 12:27 AM

90% off is an amazing deal, actually a steal. When I find deals like that I grab them up immediately. Love the flower pic and I remember as well when my first started Kindergarten. After day 3 it was "don't kiss me mommy, my friends are watching". It gets better with time. Have a great weekend!

Juliana RW August 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Madison: I was lucky find that deal. I hope soon for my youngest son can enjoy his kindergarten :D

Jessica Peeling August 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I wish I could get some flowers to grow - it's a tough job tending to them!

Da Freebies August 25, 2013 at 1:40 PM

ahh i remember school days..all my children are grown except my 13 yr old stepdaughter but she lives in another state!

Krista Bainbridge August 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Awesome flowers and awesome 90% off - I would be thankful too!

Amel August 25, 2013 at 6:33 PM

WOW!!! Awesome flower photo. Completely stunning, Jul!

Can't believe Matthew's already to school! I hope soon he'll stop crying and instead he won't be able to wait to meet his friends. :-D

JESSICA Cassidy August 25, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Awww! Remember those days when my kids starts to go to school at age 4 :-( School is not started yet here in NY :-) What a beautiful flower that is. You got amazing deals :-)

Susan MomBlogger August 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM

love getting great savings - it is expensive to clothe 3 growing kiddos!

Rosey The Coupon Coach August 26, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Love love love 90% off. When my son was young I would buy a size larger at the end of each season getting up to 90% off and put them away for the following year. I save a ton of money.