Friday, August 16, 2013

At Marine Museum

Netherlands,  June 2, 2013

I am so behind sharing our trip photos :D These photos were taken at the Marine Museum in our city. It was our first time to go there. The boys had a great time looking around. Jason likes to play shooting the planes (first pic).
at Marine Museum
We went inside to submarine too. I don't think I can sleep in the submarine. Looks, how small the space. We were around 10-15 minutes there, and I just want to go out for fresh air.
at Marine Museum
These photos were taken after we went out from the submarine. Matthew took a long walk and just look around.
at Marine Museum

Christy Maurer August 16, 2013 at 9:57 PM

This looks like fun! I don't think I could live in a submarine either! I'd feel so confined. I'm thankful for those who do though!

LaVonne Long August 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM

My husband would love to visit this submarine. He loves things like this. Thanks for sharing!

My Wild Crazy Life August 17, 2013 at 2:22 PM

This is something both my boys would enjoy doing. The girls might would be excited about looking at a Marine. very nice!

Kat Garcia August 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM

What a cool place to visit. I don't think I could sleep in there either tho!!

Danielle @ We Have It All August 17, 2013 at 8:42 PM

OMGosh that looks like so much fun, I can't believe you got to go inside a submarine!! How cool is that?!?

Krista Bainbridge August 18, 2013 at 2:40 AM

That really looks like a fun time! I can imagine that kids would love it! I couldn't live in a submarine - I'd feel too closed in!