Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alkmaar

At the beginning of August, we went a day out to Alkmaar. We took a train. First because the boys love it and second because we have a train ticket reduction. It was only 30 minutes from our city. The other reason we went to Alkmaar was to buy a birthday's present for Jason. I brought only my small camera, so...these are some of my snapshots that day.
Lunch
The weather was really nice that day. We thought we didn't have to use a jacket but when we arrived in Alkmaar, the sun was shining but it was windy. So...we bought a new thick t-shirts for the boys. After look around and bought a present for Jason, we went back to the station. We had to wait around 45 minutes because of the they were working on the railway. Lucky us, we didn't have a problem with Matthew for waiting too long :D He was to excited seeing many trains in the station ^___*
The boys

mail4rosey August 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM

They're so cute, and I love the long-sleeve shirts.

We had such a cool summer and now at the end of summer, it's hot! Go figure. :)

Glad you had a nice day out.

Mommy's Heart August 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. My son loves train and I am sure he will also enjoy a trip like this..

Sarah-Louise Bailey August 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM

What cute children. Sounds like a lovely day I used to love going out on the train as a kid. x

Kita August 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM

We have wanted to take our kids on a train ride I think it will be so fun for them. Loving that angry birds sweatshirt too

Cindy Batchelor August 26, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Lexie Lane August 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Oh my gosh! Those sandwiches just made me so full! What?! You couldn't possibly finish one of those, could you? Wow!

Kathy @ CountingToTen August 27, 2013 at 5:17 AM

Those sandwiches look so yummy! and..super cute boys!