Saturday, July 27, 2013

Orchideeën Hoeve - part 2

Still at Orchideeën Hoeve, this time we are in Lory Garden. There are around 80 Blue Mountain Lories and they are quite actief and noisy. In here, I didn't take lots of photos of the Lory because I was too busy taking photos of the boys with Lory :D I did make some Lory photos when we were visiting Avifauna around two months ago.

This time, hubby and Jason gave them eat. Actually, Jason didn't dare but when hubby wanted to give it try, he wanted too. These are some of photos of them.
at Orchideeen Hoeveat Orchideeen Hoeve
After Lory garden, we passed indoor playground. The boys played little while there. It was not too big and only few children played there besides the boys.
at Orchideeen Hoeve

to be continue......

Corinne Schmitt July 27, 2013 at 2:40 PM

What beautiful birds! That's amazing that they sit right on you! It looks like an amazing family outing.

Krista Bainbridge July 27, 2013 at 3:22 PM

How cool is that to have the birds sitting on you like that! Great pics!

Ashley Hatten July 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM

what beautiful birds and great photos!

mail4rosey July 27, 2013 at 5:12 PM

How fun and you got some fabulous pictures too!! I'm not sure my youngest would attempt it even after dad did, but maybe... :)

Katherine Sullivan July 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Ahh the pics with the bird are SO cool!! I bet your son loved it.

Mommy Had A Little Blog July 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM

What cute little ones and gorgeous birds! What a fun place to take your children!

Debbie McConnell July 27, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Aah so cute! Looks like a great fun filled family day!

Jerla Oh lalala July 28, 2013 at 4:53 AM

What a very beautiful birds, I love their colors. I seen them at the zoo too. Looks like everyone had a blast.

Jheylo http://www.noypeeto.net/2013/07/kidecals-review.html

Amel August 4, 2013 at 11:49 AM

HA HA HA...cute photos! Jason looked a bit scared in some of the pics hi hi...but I can't believe how big Matthew has grown! My goodness!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket