Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Flowers day 2013

It was our second time to go to Anna Paulowna to see Flowers day and this year was not like last year. We were surprise because there were not much to see, at least not like last year. This is my last year post about this event.

I didn't take too much photos that day, because not much flowers to find. My first thought because of the crisis economie we have, but I heard from other people they said maybe because the weather is colder than last year. Only this one that made me impress. The rest is nothing.
Bloemendag 2013

This photo was taken before we went back to our car. More photos can be find at my Flickr Account. I hope next year is better.
Bloemendag 2013

Sarah-Louise Bailey June 4, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Wow that top picture from flowers is amazing - I am sorry to hear it wasn't as good as last year. Here's hoping that next year brings a good one for you :) xx

Nikki June 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I'm sorry it wasn't as exciting as last year, but that first picture is pretty impressive! I think it has to have something to do with the wacky weather this year. I don't see hardly any flowers out and about!

Lexie Lane June 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

It's amazing how they can create such beauty with flowers. Looks wonderful!

Sofia June 4, 2013 at 4:44 PM

The first picture is, indeed, beautiful!!

Cindy Batchelor June 4, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Wow! love the pics! They are amazing! thanks so much for the fun post! xo xo

ValeviL June 4, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Wonderful :D I've never seen anything like it

Amel June 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Sorry to hear it wasn't as good as last year's. Hope next year is better then. :-)