Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thankful lists: for today

How is your day? Our day was perfect. The weather was nice and we did go out town to visit Aviodrome. It took around 1 hours 30 minutes from our city with car. These are my thankful lists for today:

1. Matthew was nice whole day.
2. The boys were so happy, especially: Matthew.

Today, I can feel it doesn't matter anymore about how much money that I spent to see my children happy. As long as they are happy, as parents we are happy too.
Love you
I am very tired and ready to go to bed. I will share the photos some other time with the detail story.

Savingwith Saveone April 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

This is an awesome idea! I love it. I'm gonna start doing this today!
Thanks so much for sharing, I really appreciate it. There are so many things to be grateful and thankful for.

Corinne Schmitt April 21, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I love the idea of a daily thankful list. What a wonderful way to appreciate what we have and forget about little annoyances.

Diane April 21, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Today I am thankful for a safe flight home from a family wedding. I am also thankful that I got to see so much family!

Melinda Dunne April 22, 2013 at 1:15 AM

I am glad to hear you had a great day. I love the picture you posted it is really sweet.

Amel April 22, 2013 at 12:50 PM

They always look like they get along very well. Good for you! :-D

Kimmy K April 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Visiting from FB group

www.amomspointofview.com

Vonnie Bailey April 27, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Funny how something so simple as our children being nice can brighten our day. Great idea of making a daily thankful list!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket