Thursday, March 28, 2013

The boys and the box

These photos were taken last month. Jason saw big box so...this was his idea.

Jason: Mama, take your camera. (....before I could say anything, he jump into the box in ^__*)
Me: OK...but you have to act like you are very sad. Can you do that for me???
Jason: Of course....

Hide

First shot failed because he was laughing so hard. But after few shots, I got what I want. He looks so sad isn't it.  Of course, Matthew will also being part of the photos.
Hide

diane grubbs March 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Too cute my boys love boxes too

JohnZ March 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Who needs what's in the box. Just give the kids the box instead. Much cheaper.

Living in La La Land March 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM

That is so cute! I love that they both enjoy getting their pictures taken. A lot of kids don't so you'll have some great "test subjects"!
Love the idea of using a plain ole' box too(:

Sofia March 28, 2013 at 3:40 PM

This is totally a kid thing to do!! My boys do the same thing!! Once I found my youngest son inside a box with all his stuffed animals, a pillow, and his dad's iPad!

Sofia
From PDX with Love

Sarah-Louise Bailey March 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

That is so cute - what is it about the fun of boxes :) x

Becca Wilson March 28, 2013 at 8:34 PM

My parents always told me all we had to do for our kids was wrap a box and put tissue paper in it. They would play with the box more than the toy inside. It was so true. So cute!

Jennifer Van Huss March 28, 2013 at 8:40 PM

My son's did that and we sent them to my sis who lives far away and send I was shipping her important cargo! lol

Debbie McConnell March 28, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I sometimes think that they love the boxes more than the item that came in them.

working mama March 29, 2013 at 1:03 AM

cute kids you have there.. my son loves to play with the box too

Marianne Hall March 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM

My kids were the same way - they liked the boxes more than what came in it!

Marie March 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM

awww these are adorable pictures! My son loved boxes he's not so big on them now. He does play with the cats now and then with a box, my one cat is crazy he's like push me around lol