Friday, March 15, 2013

Smart phone

Few days ago, I put this Orchid case on my Facebook page with a question "What is the print on your smart  phone case?" I am little bit surprise with the results because some of them doesn't have smart phone either like me. I thought I am the only one who doesn't have smart phone because I don't need it. I am lying if I don't want to buy smart phone. I just think I do not need that at this moment. I don't work outside home and everyday I am home taking care of Matthew. My friends and family live in other continent. They can always contact me through my email. I check my email three times a day. So... smart phone is not my gadget that I really like to buy at this moment rather than a new laptop.

If you read my last post, then you knew why I want new laptop.

PC/laptop and internet is being part of my day. It is hard for me not to use them everyday. I am so addicted to work on my online stores :D

If you can choose which gadget that you really can't live without it, phone or pc/laptop+internet.

jennielynn March 15, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I don't have a smart phone either. I would love to have one but I can't see the need for one at this time.

Xtreme Qpon - Angela Christopher March 15, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I could go the rest of my life without this dang smartphone. It's not really that smart anyways! :) CANNOT live without my laptop.

Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz March 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM

If I had to choose one thing I couldn't live without it would be my laptop. Got a smartphone a few months ago but the truth is there are many things I still can't do with it and I am not out of the house that much either.

mail4rosey March 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I'd have to go with the PC and Internet as a gadget I can't live without. I go to school and have my own website so I'm just lost when I don't have my pc along.

P.S. I don't have a smart phone either. ;)

Keela Allen March 16, 2013 at 12:24 AM

dont feel bad i dont own one either, so what the hell with it

Keela Allen March 16, 2013 at 12:26 AM

i dont have 1 either so dont feel bad, the hell with it

Dee March 16, 2013 at 3:56 AM

I don't have a smartphone. I have a tablet so I don't think I need one.

Dee from Madamedeals

Amel March 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM

LOVE the cover! :-D Very summery feeling!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket