Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Photo editing

This is what I do when I feel not in the mood to do any work on my online stores. I like to edit photos of the boys.  This was maybe not good shot but still I like it. That's why it took me around 30 minutes to edit this one.
Life, Love & Laughter
There are lots of photos that I would like to edit but I don't have time for that :(( I hope when the children are more grown up, I could use more time to edit my photos :D
Pink
*original shot*
Pink Dahlia
*after editing*

Maegan L March 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I do enjoy editing pictures when I have the time. It's lots of fun.

Living in La La Land March 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM

They turned out great Juliana! I also love the before and after shot of the flower, that one would be hard for me!
Your boys look like they are having a great time(:
Great job!

Irish Italian Blessings March 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM

These are amazing!! I swear no matter how much I edit, I never make my pictures better, lol. I think it's a true talent you have.

mail4rosey March 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM

You did such a nice job. I would love to go through and edit a bazillion of mine but I don't have the time right now, or the first inkling of how to do it. I'm fairly certain it will happen though, at some point in my future.

Amanda Cantrell March 27, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Love the picture of your little one. It's so cute! What software do you use to edit? I would love to find a good one. I spend way to much money to edit pictures. ;)

Sarah-Louise Bailey March 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Beautiful - really need to get my head around using editors better - I can do the simple things but I would love to be able to do great fancy things :) X

Dakota Galinkin March 27, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Your kid is so cute! The editing of the flowers really made them stand out.

Wendy March 27, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Very pretty! Photo editing is a real treat for me. I agre that there is just never enough time to sit and do it the way you want. But I dream of the day when I do!

Anna Sanclement March 27, 2013 at 8:05 PM

These look awesome, I love the pic with the two little ones!

laderamom March 27, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Aww editing really does make a difference. Great shots, and thank you for sharing!

Becca Wilson March 28, 2013 at 8:57 PM

My sister is really good at editing photos. M, not so much. You do an excellent job!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket