Friday, January 18, 2013

Digital Art

I am soooo excited with the 'new' thing that I learn since last month. I learn how to turn photo into digital art. Usually I bought digital collage sheet via Etsy to create cases on my online stores. But I have to be more carefull because I can't buy collage sheet that not allow me to create products in digital form.  It took me time to browsing, then reading their policies. Almost all their policies said that can't be use to create products in digital form. That's it!!!  I am tired.

Since then, I am doing research, reading lots of tutorials, collecting digital materials to create digital art. I am not expert yet and still learning but I am satisfied with what I can make last night.

Before

Eiffel Tower
After

It took lots of my free times but so far I am enjoy creating more digital art. I don't need to buy other collage sheet to create beautiful products on my online stores. Now, I can create them by myself and I will create more famous cities in this world with my own digital art. I just need more time, more research, more practice and more patient.

Please let me know what do you think of this my 2nd digital art that I made. My 1st digital art can be seen in here

erica January 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I LOVE this! Super cool! :)

Lelanie Denso January 19, 2013 at 3:16 PM

that looks cute! WOuld love to see a tutorial! ^^)

Paula Bendfeldt-Diaz January 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I'm not just saying this: I love it, and love your first one too. What are you using to make these? I would love to learn to do that! Congrats!!

Juliana RW January 19, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Lelanie: I don't think I could make a tutorial. I don't have time for that :(( But if you want to learn, just browse at Youtube. Lots of interested tutorial.

Paula: I use PSE 9 (Photoshop Element 9)

To ALL: thanks :D

Kelly R January 19, 2013 at 7:50 PM

This is so pretty.. Thank you for sharing.

Amel January 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM

WOW!!! ABSOLUTELY beautiful, Jul! You've learnt SO MUCH since the beginning of blogging. AMAZING!!! Keep creating! :-D