Friday, November 30, 2012

3BT: 22 - 30 Nov

1. Tomorrow is December and I LOVE it. If you read my previous post than you knew why this month is not our lucky month.

2. We are all recovery from stomach flu.

3. We are all proud with Jason at school. He is doing SO great because of that he sit now at 3rd grade plus. Jason is doing very well with reading. He can read 4th grade book. This is a note from his teacher.
Goed zoo :D

4. Sometimes I got a help in the kitchen ^___*
Help mama :D
5. Seing Matthew enjoy played with his trains made me happy :D He is crazy with Thomas and Friends like Jason.
With Thomas

Jewels For Hope November 30, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Oh, those pictures are absolutely adorable!!! Too cute!! :) (and hope you all feel better from the stomach flu!)

Melinda Dunne November 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I am glad everyone is doing better! You son is adorable.

Pepper December 1, 2012 at 1:17 AM

I can't imagine anything worse than stomach flu. Hope you guys are feeling better. Good job, Jason! :)

Crystal Green December 1, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Congrats on Jason doing well in school. Glad to hear your getting better. May December be a good month for you.

Liza December 1, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Hi Jul! It's good to know that you are all feeling better. Jason must be very good in school and Matthew is so adorable!

Amel December 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM

So it's stomach flu that you've been having? Gee...I hope no more stomach flu!!!!!

Here's to a healthy Christmas!

LOVE the pics!!! Jason is such a good, smart boy!

Clarinda Olenslager December 2, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Those pics are adorable and I love the one with him helping in the kitchen.

Natasha Dythia December 2, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Awe what a cutie - I hope this month goes better for you!

Karen Jacobs December 4, 2012 at 3:46 AM

He is so cute! How old is he? This might sound weird but he kind of looks like my son! You can check out my blog if you want ( not a shameless ploy I swear) and see if you agree.
www.MrsMommyProductBlogger.com

Nancy December 4, 2012 at 3:57 AM

You really capture his sweetness, Beautiful photos.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket