Sunday, October 21, 2012

Random News

1. Hubby is getting better from cold. Last week, he was really sick. But now, Matthew has a cold :(( Oh boy...thanks to the weather.

2. I am still busy with creating holiday season products on my online stores. Every day is busy day for me. I only take a rest when I am sleeping ^___*

3. Matthew has a new style of hair hi hi hi hi... I cut his hair, today. Please don't see too much attention on his lip than his hair. His lip is little swelling because yesterday he fell down.

New hair :D

4. Jason has one week Autumn's holidays starting tomorrow.

5. Last week, I bought new Orchidee on sale. It was 3,50 euro.
New Orchidee

Melinda Dunne October 22, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I am sorry to hear your family has been ill. I know what you mean about being so busy especially this time of year. I love the orchid by the way.

Brooke Adametz October 22, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Oooh great haircut! I really wish I could cut my son's hair myself!

Amel October 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM

GREAT haircut! I don't see his lips too swollen, though.

And over here the autumn holiday was last week he he...the orchids are cheap. I salute you for being able to take care of orchids 'coz it's not easy. :-)

RudeMom Cyndee October 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Hope you are all feeling better now...and he is a doll baby with his new haircut...how cute!!

Erica Chao October 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Sounds like you're having one fun week! The orchid is beautiful. You are lucky he let you cut his hair lol

Amanda October 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Your son is so cute! I love his hair cut and wouldn't have even noticed the lip if you hadn't said anything :)

Meaghean Farrington October 25, 2012 at 7:04 PM

My daughter is two and a half and I still haven't been brave enough to give her her first haircut!!!... Good thing she is a girl and I can get away with it!!... Not sure what I will do when it comes time for my son's haircut!!... Hope he is like yours and lets me do it!!

Chrissie October 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM

What an adorable child! You are great at taking photos too! Sorry to hear your family has been ill :(