Saturday, September 29, 2012

Matthew and Thomas

Matthew is starting to like Thomas and Friends. Maybe because we are watching almost everyday this series on Nick Jr. These photos were taken last month. I was happy to see them can play together. But yeah... Matthew is not really can play with Jason. Mostly he broke the trails. At the beginning, Jason was sad because every times he had to fix the trails again. But these days, he could accept Matthew.

Play Thomas together

This video was taken today. As you can see, he is really play with the Thomas and friends :D

We bought a new train for Matthew, Rossie. She is Matthew 1st Thomas and Friends train :D

Tess October 1, 2012 at 3:30 AM

How precious! The old classic toys are still the best aren't they? Toy trains and such. Great video! :-)

Amel October 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I hope your kids are going to get well soon, Jul.

I'm sure in the future Jason will be able to play with Matthew more. :-D He's a good big bro!

Amanda Cantrell October 1, 2012 at 7:19 PM

How cute! My son loves Thomas and gets so happy when it comes on TV. I want to get him one of the ride-able Train sets. :)

Chaotic Cantrells

Amanda October 2, 2012 at 4:27 AM

My daughter loves Thomas and Friends. We got lucky to go to A Day out With Thomas at our local train museum and she got to ride on Thomas. She was head over heels!

Amanda October 2, 2012 at 4:27 AM

My daughter loves Thomas too but we haven't gotten any "Thomas" trains yet, just generic ones.

Susan October 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Love Thomas toys! They are just too cute and great for kids!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket