Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tracfone services

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

A friend of mine who lives in New York, just called me a few days ago. We were talking quite long, mostly about our children and our moms. She asked if my mother was still with me or not. Her mother just went back to Jakarta after staying for about one year. She and her mother use Tracfone for their cell phone. They have a good service and are very cheap. I saw one of their campaigns about Senior Value. There is a monthly service for the Senior Value Cell phone for under $7 per month. It would be handy for our parents. For this service there are No contracts and no daily or monthly fees. SVC is Hearing aid compatible. and has a 911 emergency location assist. Also there are oversized lighted keys with large text and screen.

There are no extra costs to use international destinations. She also told me that his Tracfone is really Get into Everywhereness. Because she can use her cell phone everywhere to call her friends or family that don't live in the USA area easily. She is the one who always calls me on every important moments in my life and I barely call her.

If you live in the USA and love to talk, feel free to visit their site and see what kind of service would be perfect for you. This Get into Everywhereness video can help you.

Visit Sponsor's Site

papinomontelli November 22, 2011 at 6:18 PM

I gave my mother a Tracfone SVC - it really was a hit with her and my family as we now have peace of mind knowing that incase of an emergency she is contactable. She is even able to text as the screen is big enough for her to read

maggie December 18, 2011 at 4:01 PM

A really good idea for the old folks is to give them a SVC for Christmas. The samsung handset costs under $15 and you and your family will have peace of mind for the rest of the year knowing that your parents/grandparents are in 24hour contact. They will love it especially if they don't own a cellphone

gesowan December 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM

The unlimited value plan is really the one that works for me. I am a real jabberer when it comes to phoning and now I know that I can call from anywhere, at anytime with reliable service for only $50 a month by using this plan from Tracfone. There are no catches it is as is says - unlimited!

burgundy December 30, 2011 at 1:34 PM

The SVC plan from Tracfone only costs me $20 for three months. This is an amazing price for me to pay as I like to have a phone in my glove compartment at all times - I always know that should there be an emergency my svc is there.

merleybond January 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM

There are three of us in the family. The SVC value plan offers us each 3 months of service for $20 each. That is under $7 a month each. This is really affordable for me and doesn't take a chunk out of our budget

jules January 19, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I am not a regular cellphoner and only keep a phone in the glove compartment of my car for emergencies. The SVC plan costs me less than $7 a month which really is affordable considering the security I feel

nicky12 February 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM

This is a no brainer. I mean for 20 dollars you get like 3 months of service and you can pick it up practically anywhere. I got mine at kmart and the phone is PERFECT for my grandmother.