Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Snowman

This year we got lots of snow ^__* Last weekend, my hubby and Jason made a snowman at our backyard.

Our snowman

Sunday, we walked around our neighborhood and found a huge snowman at the playground. I asked Jason to pose with the snowman hi hi hi hi....

Just found a snowman

There are lots of photos and stories that I would like to share. I will make sure day by day write posts about that :D

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal January 5, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Yayyy, lots of snow! I wish I could experience snow and white Christmas. :-) Can't wait to see more pics from you.

Hootin' Anni January 5, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I love both photos, but the last one where Jason is showing you the finished job is just too adorable for words!!

My Ruby Tuesday is posted HERE --scroll down below the Heads or Tails Meme to find it tho!

Happy day to you.

EastCoastLife January 5, 2010 at 2:21 PM

It must be fun to make the snowman. Jason looks so happy.

Manang Kim January 5, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Father and son looks they have a great time together. Haven't made a snowman might as well make sometime. Thanks for sharing!

RRT:Macopa fruit

Amelia Listiani January 5, 2010 at 5:55 PM

LOVE the pics, esp. the second one 'coz Jason was posing for you so well! ;-D

Chris January 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Top quality snowmen! Lovely shots, the kids definitely appreciate the snow the most!

CARMEN January 5, 2010 at 11:30 PM

The snowman is adorable and your son very happy, it is lovely! :-)

Marice January 6, 2010 at 3:05 AM

aww thats really cute :) great photos!

u may view mine here

Digital Flower Pictures January 6, 2010 at 4:18 AM

I really love that first picture. The colors are outstanding.

Happy New Year

shopannies January 6, 2010 at 5:14 AM

weve been super cold here but no snow I have lots of great memories of snowmen that I made with my dad how great for you all to be able to have lots of fun and create lots of memories

Gena @ thinking aloud January 6, 2010 at 5:41 AM

Well the pics do say it all!!! hehe!! Happy WW. My post is up too Gena

Annie January 6, 2010 at 7:29 AM

We've had snow for so long and still haven't made a snow man. I am just not liking how cold it is and snow men take time. It's daddy's job LOL

I love your snow man though -that is a good sized one!

Joanne MV January 6, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Oh, that's nice! As far as I know that only thing that you can do here in Manila are sand castles or anything that you can create using a sand because of the beaches...hehehe

I played as well -> http://www.reejane.com

Sukhmandir Kaur January 6, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Thanks for sharing I hope to make a snowman sometime this season but will have to go far to get my wish. Happy WW

Susie January 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM

That's a GREAT snowman:-)

We made one on Christmas Eve but it melted by Christmas Day in the rain! In Wisconsin, that is weird:-)