Saturday, December 12, 2009

Four Musketeers

Yesterday, we received order for our Christmas's present this year :D I will share in this blog, after we manage to know how it is work.

Last Sunday, I took photos of Four Musketeers swans.

Four Musketeers

And this one, I took last Thursday when I picked up Jason at school. It was not really snowing in here ^___* I edited this photo with Picnik premium hi hi hi hi... Maybe because I am so desperate hoping there is a snow in here. Last time we had winter wonderland in here was March 2005.

Four Musketeers

Karine December 12, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Lovely photos of the swans! If I could I would send you some of the snow we got here this week, we have plenty!

Denise December 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM

What lovely photos! I rarely get a chance to see swans so this was a great pleasure. Thank you for sharing.

Amel's Realm December 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM

That's COOL that you can edit the pic like that. LOVE the graceful swans. I hope I can take a pic of swans, but no such luck yet he he...that was a long time ago that you had winter wonderland. No wonder you miss snow!

lisaschaos December 13, 2009 at 3:39 AM

They are lovely and cooperative! I like your added snow effect, lol. :)

Angeline December 13, 2009 at 9:43 AM

They are Gorgeous!!!
And being able to see the droplets of water (2nd picture) so clearly, tells alot about your photography skills! Awesome!
*wink*

NatureFootstep December 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM

they look much like Whooper swans.
Great shot with the white swans and the dark water.

storyteller December 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Delightful swan photos ... love that first one with them all in a row. Thanks for your visit to Small Reflections ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Hazel December 14, 2009 at 7:26 AM

it looks nice after u have modified the photo..

Choc Mint Girl December 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Beautiful swans and shots! Oh, I thought your place have plenty of snow during winter...