Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jason's first day

Yesterday was Jason first day at pre-school. I was pick up him around 11.05 and wait for 10 minutes until the teacher let us in to pick up our kids. The teacher when she saw me, she said Jason was perfect. He was not crying at all and he was playing with other children ;) Only, he didn't want drink at all from the mug. She said, she did try couple times but Jason was refuse. SO....when we arrived at home. I gave him a lots of drink :D

These photos were taken before I brought him to school.

First day

First day

He was insist to bring his own backpack by himself. We walked to the school, it was not far around 5 minutes walk. Jason only has to go to school at Monday and Thursday. So.... Today, we went to do groceries. And before we went, he was looking at his backpack ^_^.

Tina January 6, 2009 at 2:29 PM

ah he looks really nervous. hope he had a good day

Euroangel January 6, 2009 at 6:40 PM

happy new year!!!cute boy!!

Tammy January 6, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I'm glad he likes school. Aidan doesn't go until the Fall.

FickleMinded January 6, 2009 at 9:18 PM

oh my Gosh!!! he's so cute!!! what a lovable little boy!

Amel's Realm January 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM

BRILLIANT boy, Jason!!! Hope he'll want to drink from a mug later on, though...so he won't be thirsty he he...

Michelle January 7, 2009 at 10:17 PM

He looks sooo adorable. My little one's first day was back in September. I think I was more nervous then her. LOL!! I didn't know what to do with myself after I dropped her off. You'd think I'd be so happy to have a little me time. Hope he had an amazing day. It's a big first step.

Sandra Carvalho January 7, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Awwww!He looks so adorable!!!
I hope Eric will start pre-school next September!... :)
Hope he had a great day!
*hugs*
xoxoxo

lorela (MBC) January 8, 2009 at 4:22 AM

he's so cute!!! ) will vote for you again, dont worry!

Chris January 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM

he looks so adorable! :D

by the way, id like to invite you to join us at mommy moments! :) check it out at my site http://www.mommyjourney.com/

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket