Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Laptop

Photobucket

Last Wednesday, I bought a new laptop for Jason to learn. It was sale for 20 euro. Jason was lucky. My first laptop is just couple months ago and he is just 2 years 3 months and he has a laptop....LOL.

For now, he still not understand completely how this laptop work. But he will learn soon. There are 20 features as you can see. It can learn about how to write, making calculation, puzzle, etc.

New Laptop

New Laptop

New Laptop

Shinade November 16, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Oh he is just too too adorable. Now all he needs is a camera!! And I'll bet that will will come soon.

Wow Juliana has WS stopped posting? Is it coming to an end?

If you know please drop back by if you can and let me know.

Thanks:-))))

Amel's Realm November 16, 2008 at 6:04 PM

GREAT post, Jul!!! Jason will have SO MUCH FUN and learn a lot with this laptop he he...

Carver November 16, 2008 at 7:25 PM

I know he'll enjoy that so much. Cute shots.

Jeanne November 16, 2008 at 9:13 PM

he will find out how it works soon... :)

Eds November 17, 2008 at 6:26 AM

I would love to buy aj something like that! How much did u bought that?

JennWasHere November 17, 2008 at 2:43 PM

That will surely prepare him for real computer using in time.

I posted my Weekend Snapshots in these blogs:
Jenn Was Here
Le Kulitszie Familie
I Live to Eat

If you have time, please feel free to drop on any of the blogs. Thanks!

LadyJava November 17, 2008 at 2:54 PM

Wow.. great new laptop with mommy's earning eh... hehehe.. way to go Juliana!!

Bengbeng November 17, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Jason looks so cute :) Dont worry if he doesnt know much yet. He will learn fast enough. Was the same with my kid. Now I have to nag him to keep him away from the computer hahahaah

Trinity November 18, 2008 at 2:50 AM

so cute!!! Congrats Jul, for your hardwork... you deserve it.. and you are so kind and sweet, buying a new lappie for Jason... :-)