Friday, November 28, 2008

Last week, Friday

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Last week Friday, we went to the city to take my new eye-glasses. Hubby had a half day work so...we went after Jason took a nap. At first, I really not sure that we could go because the weather like this......

I was glad that we went to the city. The city was full with Christmas decoration.

City

Looks, how happy Jason was while we were eating in McDonalds. Because we were eating french fries.

Eat in McDonalds

J@n!ce November 28, 2008 at 3:50 AM

I love to see X'mas lighting. Over here, most of the lightings are at the heart of Singapore's tourist attraction (Orchard Road). It a huge JAM for us to drive there. So, for the last couple of years, we haven't been seeing those lightings :):)

latree November 28, 2008 at 7:10 AM

you can't imagine how glad I am to meet people from Indonesia at PSF...

thanks for visitting. you have no idea how addicted I am into blogging. hope we could be bloggie friends. kiss kiss for jason :D

Kimber November 28, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Your little boy is adorable. Love the lights.

nyumix November 28, 2008 at 9:27 AM

hihi.. kids love french fries, just like mine

Liz November 28, 2008 at 12:10 PM

My little guy is just as happy for french fries!! I love the lights - looks like a nice time.

Trinity November 28, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Jul... sorry that I rarely hop to your blog... really sorry.. and thank you very much for your constant visit... I am really busy preparing Christmas and I will have guests this December at my Kusuma Residence... besides, my theater students had their last performance this semester last week... phewwww... so hectic!

I have voted for you dear! and I think you will win!! Yihaa!!

Tiaras and Tantrums November 28, 2008 at 3:05 PM

yeah - who doesn't love McD's fries!

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy November 28, 2008 at 3:18 PM

I love when the cities put up their decorations. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. :) And your little man is adorable.

Amel's Realm November 28, 2008 at 5:02 PM

HO HO HO HO HO HO...the X-mas decorations there are FAR better than here hi hi hi...

Btw, you're really a diligent girl!!! Another blog? WOW!!!! KUDOS for you, Jul! ;-D

Sandra Carvalho November 28, 2008 at 9:41 PM

My kids love to go to MacDonald's.
I'm not a fan but...
Loved the Xmas decorations!
Love Xmas time!
xoxoxo

Cecily R November 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM

Great shot of the festivities!!! Your little is adorable!

MomOf3 November 29, 2008 at 2:10 AM

Such pretty Christmas decorations and such a happy little boy! Happy PSF!!

Shannon November 29, 2008 at 2:50 AM

Oh so cute!!! I love that blue sweater, he looks just stunning in it :-)

Robyn November 29, 2008 at 3:54 AM

I smile for french fries too. I find it neat how other Countries decorate for Christmas.

Shellie November 29, 2008 at 5:11 AM

He looks pretty content, what some fries will do for you.

Hazel November 29, 2008 at 9:30 AM

even i m not a christian but i love to see all the decoration during xmas because it's really pretty. so, wat's the big event on 8/12/08? i m so curious about it

Angeline November 29, 2008 at 6:21 PM

its during Christmas time, everywhere is so pretty and glittery.... I love this season!

Tammy November 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM

What a sweet picture of Jason!

Jenners November 30, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Stopping by on my tour of the Photo Story Friday posts. I want to live whereever you live! It seems like such a quaint little town! And your son is adorable! Thanks for sharing!