Sunday, April 20, 2008

Camera Critters #1

Photobucket

Hi, I just join this meme today. Because last week I am quite busy and forgot. When I remember it was too late. So, I decide join this week.

Last year on Christmas Vacation we went to Delft,and this photo was put on my post in here. So maybe for some blogger friends remember :D

When I was took this photo, those geese chased after me ^_^. But lucky me, I still got this photo. Everytime I saw this photo, I always smile remember how afraid I am being chased by geese hi hi hi hi....

click enlarge

Lilli & Nevada April 20, 2008 at 7:24 AM

Yes geese can do that, don't know why either. But sure glad that you got there photo

Anna April 20, 2008 at 7:28 AM

You got a great photo! I'm glad you got away from all those geese.

Carletta April 20, 2008 at 7:56 AM

Glad you stayed calm to get the photo - it's a great one!

Lara April 20, 2008 at 8:03 AM

I really like geese! and this is a great photo!

Gattina April 20, 2008 at 8:28 AM

Geese can be very naughty, lol ! This picture is really funny !!

i beati April 20, 2008 at 11:55 AM

so many I love it sandy

Dina April 20, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Oi, those geese look like they really mean business. Glad you were brave and turned around to snap this picture.

Me & my puppies April 20, 2008 at 1:04 PM

fun photo, looks like a parade

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ April 20, 2008 at 3:55 PM

too fun! they were on a mission!

storyteller April 20, 2008 at 4:05 PM

I’ve never seen so many geese in one spot but I know how BIG these birds are because I’ve been close to individuals when camping. I’d be worried if this flock was following me at any speed!
Hugs and blessings,

Misty Dawn April 20, 2008 at 5:20 PM

Hey Jul! I'm so glad you joined this week! This is a great photo. Did you get 'goosed' by any of the geese? That can really hurt. They're definitely planning on following you wherever you go in this photo ;-) You did good to be calm, because you were able to get a really great shot!

Love your header too, by the way.

Müge Tekil April 20, 2008 at 5:54 PM

A beautiful photo of a funny and unforgettable moment!

Geese have an excellent eyesight, a wide field of vision and may really frighten when they start to shout with their strident voice. That's why in my country some people prefer to have geese in their gardens instead of guard-dogs. I even saw "guard geese" in a "military base"! :)

Friendly greetings from Istanbul,

Tammy April 20, 2008 at 7:00 PM

Weren't you scared? Geese freak me out. Very cool pic. :o)

fishing guy April 20, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Juliana: Those look like some mean creatures to have chasing you. There was certainly a full crew.

Carole April 20, 2008 at 9:01 PM

This made me giggle. However, I think I would have been a little scared too.

DeeMom April 20, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Has to be CITY Geese because ours here do not chase anyone UNLESS it is breeding season adn then they just hiss and flap to cautions us...
But I am sure being chased by City geese could be frightful...

It is amazing the power they use on those wings...

Great picture...beautiful geese...

Ashrunner April 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM

I had to laugh when I saw your photo. One of my favorite photo spots here is Fireman's Pond. There are always geese, ducks, coots and other aquatic critters in the parking lot area waiting for a handout. Toss out some bread crumbs and everything on the lake, including the Yellow-headed Blackbirds come a-runnin. It's crazy.

Vader's Mom April 21, 2008 at 2:32 AM

That photo makes me smile. Wonderful job!

Katney April 21, 2008 at 3:01 AM

That is a lot of geese. When I was a child we had some grey geese. I remember not liking them much. My brother remembers why I didn't like the. They chased me unmercifully. No wonder.

Anna April 21, 2008 at 5:33 AM

Oh those geese looks so pretty. Great shot, thanks for visiting my blog.

andrée April 22, 2008 at 3:37 AM

It's a great photo, and funny, but I think you are wise to be afraid of geese chasing you. They can HURT! But it was a great oppportunity for a photo!