Friday, March 14, 2008

Journey in Jakarta #1

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

We went to Puncak, we had a great time. BUT we had difficult time to sleep. Especially for Jason. We were tired so we went to bed around 7.30 pm. Until around 00.30 am Jason still not sleep, he was cried all night.

It is so difficult for a child to sleep in “new” bed and “new” place. I don’t think we will stay in other place besides my mom’s house :D

I forget, did I tell you that I bought new toy for Jason J I bought Thomas and Friends train hi hi hi hi… He was happy…

OH…We brought Jason to photo studio used Chinese dress and Lion dress. It is SO cute. I will show you later when I am back to the Netherlands.

Thursday, 13 March 2008

We went back from Puncak to Jakarta via Bandung. Too bad, I can not meet Trinity. Sorry, Trin. I went with my aunt & her hubby, my mom, my hubby & Jason and driver.

We didn’t have guide in Bandung. So, we got loss hi hi hi hi….That’s why we didn’t go to many places in Bandung, because most of our time we got loss L

I was happy when we arrived at my mom’s home at 4.30 pm.

Monday Morning Power March 14, 2008 at 2:01 PM

I just stopped by to remind you to re-post the updated Big Bang list. The list is over 650 sites and I think we have a real shot at hitting 1,000.

JO-N March 14, 2008 at 2:47 PM

Jul, did you have fun getting lost? It's fun to see different places and different things that you didn't plan. Enjoy your trip.

ellen March 14, 2008 at 4:18 PM

hello there juliana...let jason bring his security blanket the nxt time you have your vacation...so easy then for him to adapt himself to a new surrounding

ellen March 14, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Amel's Realm March 14, 2008 at 7:34 PM

SORRY to hear you got lost in Bandung. Oh well...at least you had fun and everything's OK. Hope you all sleep better tonight. ;-D

Jeanne March 14, 2008 at 8:47 PM

glad to hear that you have fun there...and looking forward the story of the party :)

Liza March 16, 2008 at 9:57 AM

Hi jul! I hope you and your family are having a great time in jakarta.

i have a tag for you when you get back

take care!

Michelle Hix March 16, 2008 at 6:30 PM

Hi Julianna

What a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see pictures.

My Lovely 'A' March 17, 2008 at 8:03 AM

Just drop by to say 'Hi'.
Have a nice trip.

job March 17, 2008 at 2:44 PM

I just found out about your site accidentally..I guess I got to say something..just hope you and your family having a great time there..:)

Carrie Smith March 17, 2008 at 9:30 PM

It is never the same when sleeping some where different and in a different bed. We just got back from our March vacation and it was so nice to sleep in our own beds last night :0)

take care