Monday, February 18, 2008

What a day

When I said to Jason that we went to walk outside. He was direct stand by the door, he was still wear pyjamas. I said to him, "No, first change our clothes." But he didn't understand, he start cried. Took me time to bring him upstairs and change our clothes.

When i hold his jeans, then he understood. He was co-operate with me. It was so easy to change his clothes ^__^.

Now, we were ready to walk outside. I thought we go to the supermarket first then walked around our neighbourhood. BUT Jason didn't want to sit in his buggy. He wanted push his own buggy. Oh boy...I already tired before went out :D I decided to walk first.

At outside, i had to follow him, NOT Jason follow me hi hi hi hi... He didn't want i hold his hand. If i hold, he became angry. We just 5 minutes walked and he started cried and didn't want to hear what i said. Then i decided to walk back home. With carried him, not easy to carried him while he was angry and cried. My left hand carried Jason and my right hand pushed his buggy. Remember he is 10,9 kg. he was stop cried when i said that we went back home and watch Teletubbie ;)

It was tiring for me even only 5 minutes out from our door :D I felt like i am doing excercise ^_*.

ellenheartbeats February 18, 2008 at 2:16 PM

lucky jason to have a mom like you...we as a mother trying our very best for our kids....have anice day sis..
juliana hope to hear from you...hope you can drop by into my site

Juliana RW February 18, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Hi Ellen,

Welcome at my blog.

Elise February 18, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Ah Jason, Mr Independant huh?

Sound like a tiring yet fulfilling day xx

nyumix February 18, 2008 at 3:27 PM

I always think many times if I want to bring the kids to walk,don't want to end up in the bad mood when they don't want to listen to us.. (Wondering how about few years from now when they grow up already.. hihi:))

JO-N February 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM

Not easy to handle a child and a buggy alone. Every time after I carried my little girl, my back hurts.

Juliana RW February 18, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Elise : It was exhauted day :D

Nyumix : I always bring Jason walk everyday, if the weather is good. It is good the play outside :D

Jo-n : Yes, tired hi hi hi hi

J@n!ce February 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Its really tiring carrying him in one arm & pushing the buggy using the other hand. Sorry that Jason give you some hard times. You are a great mummy I can see :)

Sweetiepie February 19, 2008 at 3:28 AM

hehe!kids are like that.It's hard to ask them to go home once that are out.Good exercise eh!:)

Tammy February 19, 2008 at 4:21 AM

Toddlers are really tiring aren't they, but they are so sweet it makes up for it. LOL

Trinity February 19, 2008 at 5:08 AM

hahaha.. cliff loves to push his buggy as well.. so I never bring buggy anywhere anymore.. so tiring! I better let him walk and walk.. hahha.. your experience is exactly the same with me.. hihihi

Jeanne February 19, 2008 at 6:57 AM

i think in a short time you have to put the buggy in your storage room :) yeah kids also like that... :) have a nice day...

Juliana RW February 19, 2008 at 1:45 PM

Janice : thanks. I just try to be good mom :D

Sweetiepie : Indeed....exercice hi hi hi

Tammy : you were right. Toodler can make us LOL

Trinity : so we have same experience :D

Jeanne : i don't know. i still need buggy when i have to do groceries