Friday, February 1, 2008

Storm

Since yesterday, we have storm in here. Jason and me was trapped by storm in the middle of way to house from the supermarket.

Oh boy, i was so frustrated. When we went out back, the wind precise in front of us. It was so difficult to control the buggy and brought our groceries. I had to hold buggy very tight. I was so afraid that time. Thanks God, Jason was not cried only he was not comfortable sat in his buggy with the wind in front of his face.

I walked backward to prevent too much wind on Jason's face. It was so tired for both of us. I was so happy when we arrived home safely :D

Today, we don't go out anywhere. Still lots of wind outside.

I made this video from Jason's bedroom.

I made few photos of strom in the Netherlands from our backyard :D

Old Wom Tigley February 1, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Glad you got back home sakely... although I'm sure it was scary for you I like that you took pictures and video's.. that sky looks angry

Jeanne February 1, 2008 at 2:12 PM

yeah..elissa was also scared with the wind. yesterday we went out because she had to go to school... she hold me tight hehehe...:)

Elise February 1, 2008 at 2:36 PM

I love storms. They're so beautiful. I'm glad you took the pics and the film. Must have been scary for Jason... My nephew is afraid of storms xx

DeeMom February 1, 2008 at 3:25 PM

Those blues are so vivid
Fierce winds for sure, we had some a couple of days ago that were so strong the sounds of the howling awoke me.
Great pictures
be safe

dot February 1, 2008 at 3:39 PM

Sounds like a frightening experience but glad you made it ok. We had a lot of wind here also. Enjoyed your pictures and video.

Carrie Smith February 1, 2008 at 4:02 PM

I love the photos. great job capturing them. The blue in the sky Wow..

sounds like we are expecting winds and snow after midnight tonight.

I AM TAGGING YOU WITH A MEME ON MY JABBER JAWS BLOG

have fun
carrie

Kahshe Cottager February 1, 2008 at 4:59 PM

You got some good pictures of that stormy sky and the video confirmed my thought that it was windy. I hope that it did not last too long!

Have a great weekend!

Petunia February 1, 2008 at 5:00 PM

Nice shot! We got a little bit og the storm "Tuva" here yesterday. But I didn't take any pictures...

Amel's Realm February 1, 2008 at 5:32 PM

Oh dear...that must've been scary, especially since you were outside with Jason. Glad you are safe now!!! Phew!!!

Juliana RW February 1, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Old wom tigley : thanks for ur concern

Jeanne : Yeah..it is SO storm.

Elise : Yes, Jason was so scared. But glad he didn't cry.

Deemom, Dot: thanks

Carrie : tag?? wow..thanks. i will do that asap i can.

Amel : Yeah. It was so scary. I already afraid that the buggy will be blow because of the wind :D

S,  February 1, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Wow! That sounds very scary! I'm so glad you made it home safely!

Stacey February 1, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Wow! That sounds very scary! I'm glad you made it home safely!

Dick February 1, 2008 at 6:54 PM

Hé dat is grappig, we wonen vlak bij elkaar, we hebben zelfs in Julianadorp en Den Helder gewoond.
Ik zag je naam op Dot's blog, mooie foto's van de storm.

Mandy February 1, 2008 at 7:28 PM

I love storms, my daughter still gets freaked out by them!

LadyJava February 1, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Oh my that looks scary Jul. Better stay indoors next time ya :)

Willow February 1, 2008 at 9:39 PM

I'm glad you got home safely. It seems like Jason wasn't afraid. Maybe he'll learn to love storms--our whole family does--even the strong winds.

kostas February 1, 2008 at 10:16 PM

I saw the small video with possible air and black cat in the roof. Very ugly day, this appears also from the photographs, with the black sky.

Andrée February 2, 2008 at 5:42 AM

You were right to stay in. That is dangerous to be out with things flying through the air like that. And the black clouds? Wow. That must've been scary! My Skywatch is here. Thank you.

Tot's Mom February 2, 2008 at 6:16 AM

Glad you got back safely. Here in Hong Kong, we have strong winds and typhoons as well but they are mainly around August and Sept.

Paulie February 2, 2008 at 7:34 AM

Pretty scary -- glad you are safe. Please drop by and see my sky watch of birds.

Sweetiepie February 2, 2008 at 7:41 AM

sounds scary to me too!Luckily you guys are safe.Take care ya!

Laice February 2, 2008 at 10:15 AM

We had nasty weather over here in England as well, stormy in London, I was out in it inthe morning, frightening. Glad you made it though, as judging by the pics you took, looks 10 times worse than what I have experienced.

Choc Mint Girl February 2, 2008 at 5:02 PM

That's a scary experience for both of you. Glad that everything's okay. Just take good care, ya, JUL?! :)