Saturday, February 9, 2008

Photo Hunter : Heavy

Photo Hunter logo

This week theme in Photo Hunter is Heavy. Hmmm.....when i do groceries and put them in my backpack, that is heavy ^__^. But i forgot to make a photo hi hi hi hi.

Then I choosed this photo, my son. I just put this photo yesterday on my post, one and half years. For me, my son is heavy. Because i must sometimes carry him. I don't know for sure how weight he is now. But last month, he was 10,2kg. So...i think now he is 10,5kg.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

CRIZ LAI February 9, 2008 at 9:41 AM

I can imagine how heavy he will be when he is 2 years old. You have a cute looking son there. You must be real proud.

One thing about the growing up of a child is that once they are attached to you a lot, you have to carry them up most of the time. That's the sacrifice parents have to give... resulting back bone problems later on.. hehe :P

If you have the time, do check out my another interpretation here. It would be good to show your son :)

napaboaniya February 9, 2008 at 11:34 AM

He has got the innocent "please carry me in ur arms" look :P How can I resist not carrying him, though I can imagine the strain on the arms after 5 mins of carrying :P

nyumix February 9, 2008 at 1:06 PM

Ah, Jason already 10,5kg? Tristan kalah donk nih Juli... Tristan mah gak doyan makan.

Carver February 9, 2008 at 3:24 PM

Cute shot of your son and yes children get heavy when you need to carry them. Have a great weekend.

Utah Mommy February 9, 2008 at 4:30 PM

Awww! your child is a cutie! Yes i would say kids are heavy for mommies because they want to be cuddled and they want to be held all the time by mommies aren't they? Happy weekend!
Baby Pushing Mommy

Jessica February 9, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Yes... they are heavy to carry.... Why does it always seem that they get heavier the longer you carry them? You would think that we would just get used to it, kind of like strength training! Cute photo!

Katney February 9, 2008 at 5:14 PM

And they get bigger and heavier.

Liza February 9, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Nice post for heavy Jul! He is adorable.

A Simple Life February 9, 2008 at 5:58 PM

I remember when my son was that age, I had to carry him too. Happy weekend.

Heather February 9, 2008 at 7:33 PM

Awww... he is just adorable! But yes, they do get heavy when you have to carry them. And the longer you carry them, the heavier they get!

Have a great week! ;o)

Amel's Realm February 9, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Jason is 10,5 kg? Yeah...must be heavy if you have to carry him around! My friend's baby is only 1.5 months old and he's around 5 kgs and my friend says that it's so heavy to carry him around he he he...

leslie February 9, 2008 at 8:30 PM

But how can you resist that face? I had my grandson for the weekend and he's 4 years old. I picked him up to cuddle him and have suffered this whole past week! :( But it was worth it! :)

jams o donnell February 9, 2008 at 8:36 PM

What a hadsome little fellow! Have a great weekend

Sweetiepie February 9, 2008 at 10:56 PM

Happy weekend to you too!:)

TiOheM February 10, 2008 at 12:04 AM

He's so cute. Nice picture.

JesieBlogJourney February 10, 2008 at 1:54 AM

He's so sweet. I agree that carrying a toddler feels heavy and it would be nice if he agrees to be pushed on a stroller.

Mine is posted too.