Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, 25 February 2008

When I woke up this morning, i felt little bit dizzy. Oh boy...I already afraid that i will be sick. It can not be happen because next week we will fly to Jakarta. Yippie..... I tried to fight my dizzy, even i feel want to lie down at my bed i try to fight it. And it is work, i am feeling better now. Even not 100% but i am better than I was this morning :D

I planned to go out because the sun is shining, I was ready to go. Jason was ready to go but suddenly he didn't want use his jacket and his shoes. I tried couple times and it wont work. All he wanted was sit in his buggy. SO, i put him in his buggy put him in front of the TV :D He enjoy watched TV with sit in his buggy hi hi hi hi...... In the end, we didn't go out anywhere today.

Yesterday i made these bladerdeeg.

Before put in the oven

After put in the oven

Hmmmm...delicious isn't it hi hi hi hi......

Amel's Realm February 25, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Glad to hear you're not dizzy anymore. :-))) I also felt dizzy yesterday and then I took a multivitamin for women. I'm having my period now, so that's why I may be dizzy, I guess he he he...'coz I felt MUCH better after taking the multivitamin.

The food looks DELICIOUS. ;-D I LOVE those pastries! ;-D

wifespeak February 25, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Sorry to hear you're a bit under the weather. The food you made looks good, though. Take care, my friend. Will check back again soon to see how you are.

Carrie Smith February 25, 2008 at 6:44 PM

Yummy! Makes me hungry. The flu bug is going around my house and child #2 is now not feeling well. I am hoping to have it done and over with before we go away. Not for a couple of weeks so we should be ok.

hope you are feeling better

I have an award for you on my jabber jaws blog

take care
carrie~

Jeanne February 25, 2008 at 8:41 PM

looks delicious jul....:)

quintarantino February 25, 2008 at 10:57 PM

Not fair ... I came to late!

Sweetiepie February 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Wow!this sure looks good.Can i have one plsss.:)

Lilli & Nevada February 26, 2008 at 5:16 AM

Oh yummy,
hope your feeling better, my hubby was sick all weekend too, i hope i don't get it

JO-N February 26, 2008 at 8:10 AM

Hope you feel 100% well soon. You are tempting me with what you bake. Just by the look of it, I think it's tasty.

Juliana RW February 26, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Amel : I just got my period today :D

Wifespeak : Thanks for stopping by here.

Carrie : Award?? I will see at ur blog soon :D

Mandy & Jeanne: Thanks. It is yummy hi hi hi hi

Sweetie : Of course you can take one :D

Lili : Hope your hubby feeling better soon.

Jo-n : hi hi hi..makes you hungry yeah :D

Amel's Realm February 26, 2008 at 4:26 PM

NO WONDER!!! Women's hormones! Take care of yourself, Jul. Maybe you need to take multivitamin during or near your period like me he he he...

stacys1175 February 28, 2008 at 5:49 PM

glad to hear you not sick:) hope you enjoy your trip, also those look yummy !!!! hope everything is good hugs to you will try to get your tag done I have not been well for awhile.