Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Counting down

As you can see that, we are counting down to our vacation :D There are so many things i must prepare. Maybe that's why since yesterday i feel little bit down. This morning i wake up 6.30 am, took breakfast and then sleep again until 08.00 am. I just still feel "down". There are lots of in my mind at the moment.

Today we went to rendezvous place again. Wow...so many children and parents in there today. There were came there after saw the advertentie at Local Sunday's Newspaper :D I think around 15 parents and 20 children. Jason has new lots of friends hi hi hi hi...

Nyumix February 13, 2008 at 2:06 PM

Very exciting moment for you. I still need to wait few months before the vacation days. :)

Amel's Realm February 13, 2008 at 4:48 PM

Ahhhh...it takes a lot of time to prepare, since you'll bring Jason. I hope the preparation is well and that Jason will be OK during the trip back and forth. ;-D

(((HUGS)))

Juliana RW February 13, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Nyumix : when you will go back to Jkt, Put?

Amel : yeah...lots of to prepare and makes me down :D

Jeanne February 13, 2008 at 9:25 PM

counting down makes the day longer... take it easy :)

nyumix February 14, 2008 at 1:34 AM

Not sure yet, Juli..maybe May or July

Sweetiepie February 14, 2008 at 3:54 AM

cheers up!you should be happy right?I need to save for two years before i could go back for vacation.:)

Choc Mint Girl February 14, 2008 at 9:35 AM

Packing is one tiring thing to do and unpacking is again takes lots of time... Look at the bright side, you're coming home for holidays with your beloved family to see the people you miss back home. Take a deep breath, JUL! Cheers!! :)

Juliana RW February 14, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Jeanne : i don't exactly counting down. I know when it is time to come just COME

Nyumix : Oke...just let me know when you will be back. Better in July maybe, it school vacation :D

Sweetiepie : Last time i went back to Jkt also 2 years ago.

Crystal : Yes...packing is tiring :D