Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008

Welcome year 2008 ^_^.

How is your New Year's eve?

With me, i can not sleep :(( It is too crowded outside our house, so i can not sleep. In our neighbourhood put lots of fireworks, nice to see but i can not sleep with all that noisy. I really tired because yesterday we just arrived at home from Duivendrecht, i really need to sleep but i can't :((

I was jealous with Jason he he he... Because he can sleep very well with all that noisy :D He was wake up me this morning at 07.30 am.

Now, i am not feeling very well because of last night not good sleep :(( Dizzy and feel more tired than yesterday.

How about your New Year's eve? Fun ^.^

Amel's Realm January 1, 2008 at 2:22 PM

Have PLENTY of rest today, Jul, and hope you feel better soon! I think what you need is plenty of rest!!!

nyumix January 1, 2008 at 2:50 PM

Happy New Year, Juli.

I did not sleep a lot too last night. but it was because the children still not feeling well, so they continue woke up all the time ;(
No firework nearby... thanks God :)

Juliana RW January 1, 2008 at 3:10 PM

Nyumix : Lucky you not fireworks nearby hehehe.. In here, they play around infront of our house :((

Lolli January 1, 2008 at 5:40 PM

me too not enough sleep last night because my twins always kungfu fighting in my tummy, oh boy i got always a braxton hicks soo uncomfy.

Juliana RW January 1, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Lolli : when you will giving birth, Lolli??

Jeanne January 1, 2008 at 6:29 PM

hope tonight you can good sleeping. Near my house every year always a lot of fireworks because of the chinese restaurant :)

Lolli January 1, 2008 at 6:54 PM

My due date first week of March but you know mostly twins they come so early, so i feel mid of February i have my identical boys :)

Tammy January 1, 2008 at 11:38 PM

My toddler woke up at 11 pm last night and didn't go back to sleep until 2:30 am. I wish he was more like your son. I hope you have a happy and healthy new year my friend!

Speedcat Hollydale January 2, 2008 at 4:18 AM

Hello!!

I am Speedcat Hollydale. You can find me on this meme "Resolutions or Not" from Mel's group.
I added you to my Technorati favorites :-)

Happy 2008

kasper794 January 2, 2008 at 6:48 AM

Happy New Year! I had to be at work at 7 am so I crashed a little early over all my night was ok nothing exciting.

Juliana RW January 2, 2008 at 7:30 AM

Lolli : wow...boy twins hehehe.. You must show me photos of your boys later ;)

Tammy : thanks.

Speedcate : wow..thanks. i will visit your blog later.

Michelle : good luck of your work :D

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal January 2, 2008 at 7:59 AM

Hi, JUL! Hope you are fully energized by now. :)

Juliana RW January 2, 2008 at 12:47 PM

Hi Crystal, i am feeling well now but still little bit tired :D