Monday, January 28, 2008

My Mother

My mother is the "strong" woman that i ever know. She is single parent. She raise us, she give us all her love and attention.

I rarely see her crying. Even when i had to move here 3 years ago. I thought she didn't love me anymore, because she didn't cry when she brought me to the airport. With me, i already cried and cried. Because i know i will miss her. I am so sensitive woman ^___^;; She said to me why she didn't cry, "Why should i cry. I am happy for you and you will be always in my pray. Don't cry anymore." That's what she said 3 years ago in the airport - Jakarta.

I saw her cried when she visited me in here, because of Jason was born. She cried because she will be miss 2 person now, me and Jason. Three years ago, she only miss me but now!! She will be miss her first grandson.

I was sooo sad when she went back to Jakarta. I cried every night in my bedroom, since 1 week before she went back.

I LOVE her so much. I HOPE another 2 or 3 years, i can bring her in here and live with us :D

Jeanne January 28, 2008 at 9:08 PM

it's hard to live far from family... you're lucky at least your mom could be your side when jason born.

Lolli January 29, 2008 at 12:05 AM

hi Jul, how are you my friend, yeah I'm a bit busy now of twins :)

You lucky gurl with mom, I miss my mom too but I she's in heaven now.

Sweetiepie January 29, 2008 at 12:44 AM

I miss my mom too.I tried not to cry infront of her when she was at the airport.Our mom is the best.She will always in my heart.I guess it would be better if you guys could be living together.:)Don't be too sad..ok!Take care

levian January 29, 2008 at 5:19 AM

aw .. this is such a touching post !! feeling the love you two share. such a lovely relationship. :)

Blur Ting January 29, 2008 at 6:03 AM

Oh, that's such a sweet post. I have never seen my mum cry too. I wonder how they stay so stoic. Sometimes when my kids argue back, it makes me so mad, I burst into tears!

nyumix January 29, 2008 at 6:31 AM

I also miss my mother a lot. I wish I could live with her again one day.

Juliana RW January 29, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Jeanne : YES, i was lucky.

Lolli : i want to see your twins photo :D

Sweetiepie : thanks

Levian : thanks, i really miss her now.

Blur ting : so our moms is tough mother isn't it

Nyumix : MAYBE...who knows :D

Amel's Realm January 29, 2008 at 1:08 PM

AWWWWW...this is a heart-warming post, Jul. My Mom tried not to cry too much when I left Indonesia...but I found out later that right after I got into the boarding room, she went to the toilet to cry some more he he he...Gladly back then there were her two elder sisters with her to hold her and cheer her up on the way back to Bandung. :-)))

I hope your Mom wants to live in Holland with you and that she'll be happy there...but no matter what...I hope THE BEST for her, wherever she chooses to live. :-))))

Juliana RW January 29, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Amel : Yeah..i also want do something to make her HAPPY. If she want to stay in here, she CAN. But it's all up to her. Meanwhile, i just have to work more hard :D Later when Jason go to school, i can do something part time job, maybe ;-)

Trinity January 29, 2008 at 2:03 PM

wah..this is sweet post.. hm.. I think I should open that my Tribute to my Mom blog and ask you to post there.. hm..hm..

Amel's Realm January 29, 2008 at 4:17 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm sure you can find better part-time jobs with bigger income when Jason's a bit bigger, Jul. I'm VERY sure of it! ;-D

Choc Mint Girl January 30, 2008 at 4:28 AM

Awww... Hope someday you can bring your mom to stay with you, JUL. Mom is always the BEST!! Cheers!!! ;)

Juliana RW January 30, 2008 at 8:54 AM

Amel : Thanks for ur support.

Crystal : Yeah. Someday. OR if she don't want stay here the whole years, she can just go here vacation in Summer, example :D