Friday, January 18, 2008

My brother's fiancee

I only have 1 brother, Daniel. He is four years younger than me.

My brother will be married at 15 March this year. That's why we will go to Jakarta. This will be our first trip with Jason, i hope he is doing Ok in the airplane.

I never meet Daniel's fiancee, Lenny. But according to my mother :
- She is very nice woman.
- She have the charachter almost same like me.
- Including her favorite's food, same with me :D

When my mother asked Daniel, "Are you sure want to marry with Lenny."

He said, " Yes."

My mother said, "Why? What do you sure want to marry with Lenny."

Daniel answer, "Because i see all the characther of July on Lenny. She is also GREAT woman that i've ever know."

Now Lenny don't have brother or sister. Her big brother died in a motor's accident. That's what i heard from Daniel.

Lenny parents see Daniel as replacement from Lenny's brother. And my mother see Lenny as replacement of me, who lives so far from her. I love my mother and Daniel soooooooooo much. Not easy for me to live far away from them.

Later i tell you more about my mother. She is the stronger woman that i ever know. My mother is a single parents.

J@n!ce January 18, 2008 at 10:06 AM

Juliana, congrates to your brother to have found his true love. So coincident that your future sis-in-law somehow has the same character & likes as you. I bet you all will get along well :)

Amel's Realm January 18, 2008 at 10:28 AM

Ohhhh...your Mom's a single parent. Yeah, it must've been HARD then. I'm GLAD that Daniel appreciates you that much and that Lenny's going to be a good wife for him. ;-D

And I'm glad that your brother can "replace" Lenny's brother in a way. :-))))

I hope Jason'll be OK on the plane and in Indo. One problem Arttu had in Indo was the hot and humid weather. He got sweaty A LOT and he had rashes 'coz of that. But my parents had Caladryl lotion, so we used that to help get rid of the rashes. :-)))

Juliana RW January 18, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Janice : Yeah...so coincidence isn't it. I am curious to meet her ;)

Amel : I hope so that Jason oke in the plane. I just afraid, because it is long trip to Jakarta. If he wants walk and walk in the plane is OKE, i just follow him. but if he cry and cry. Oh boy....i can not imagine that.

I hope also Jason can adaptation with the weather in Jakarta soon. And don't have problem anything :)

Elise January 18, 2008 at 2:36 PM

I hope you have a good time with your new sister-to-be....

Jason must be happy that there's going to be a new Aunty to spoil him! xx

Amel's Realm January 18, 2008 at 3:29 PM

Yeah, it's a long trip indeed...well, hope Jason'll be fine still and that he only wants to walk, not cry. ;-D

nyumix January 18, 2008 at 5:29 PM

You must be a great big sister since your brother really love you so much too :)

Juliana RW January 18, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Elise : I think so...:D

Jenn : i got it ;) I will do later. Have to finish it the other tag first :((

Amel : Amin. Please help with your pray ;)

Nyumix : I just an ordinary big sister hi hi hi hi

LadyJava January 18, 2008 at 6:49 PM

Congrats to your brother Juliana...you're gaining a sister... really cool eh :-)

Have a great trip back to Jakarta and I'm sure Jason will love it :)

Cheerio
LJ

Juliana RW January 19, 2008 at 7:08 AM

LJ : i hope so..Jason can adaptation soon in Jakarta with hot weather and etc :D