Wednesday, January 30, 2008

5 Quirks about me

I got this tag from Trinity. She asked me for 6 quirks but i only have 5. Sorry, Trinity :D

Just for info, my hubby did this tag hi hi hi hi.... He knows me better than myself. Oke, here we go.

1. When i sleep, sometimes i do scraping my teeth. And now, Jason also do that in his sleep :D He got from me i think ;-)

2. I do cracking my fingers.

3. Sometimes in my sleep i talking hi hi hi hi... I think i was dream :>)

4. When i had bad dream, sometimes i hit my husband ^___^;;

5. Clumsy with knife.

nyumix January 30, 2008 at 2:47 PM

haha.. better than me, I sometime snork in my sleep, I really hate it :(

Juliana RW January 30, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Nyumix : Hmm...no one perfect :D

JO-N January 30, 2008 at 3:36 PM

Jul, I was thinking about the word quirky when I got this tag from Trinity. Does it mean weird or strange?

You know, I sleep talk too.

Elise January 30, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Please don't fall asleep with a knife nearby...

Imagine having a bad dream, speaking, scraping teeth and attacking your husband with a knife!

XX

~Billie~ January 30, 2008 at 4:46 PM

Oh! Cracking fingers drives me nuts! LOL! :P

wifespeak January 30, 2008 at 6:37 PM

Got this tag too, from Liza. Your quirky things are so cute, specially the one about hitting your husband. At least, if you want to get back at him for something, you can pretend you're asleep and just give him a good whack! he he he . . .

Amel's Realm January 31, 2008 at 12:33 AM

WOW!!! You sometimes hit your hubby? Well, probably not hard, but still your hubby must be surprised when you first did it HI HI HI HI...FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY!!! ;-D

levian January 31, 2008 at 3:37 AM

i find your habits kinda cute. :p

Trinity January 31, 2008 at 10:18 AM

whoa! that's great that your hubby knows you better!!

hahaha... I enjoy reading these.. there is one blogger I know who often punch her hubby when she sleeps too!

Juliana RW January 31, 2008 at 12:23 PM

Jo-n : So...Yeah..i have friend :D Who talk also when slep hi hi hi hi

Elise : ^.^ I will try not fall asleep with my knife :D

Billie : I know. My hubby also hate when i do cracking my fingers. But i can not help it. It is just bad habit :D

Wifespeak : My hubby laugh when read ur comment :D

Amel : Only in my sleep hi hi hi hi

Levian : Cute??? thanks ^_^

Trinity : you enjoy :D Thanks for the tag ;-)