Sunday, December 9, 2007

X-mas Tree

Just want to share our Christmas tree ^.^

I took this photo when the lights on, but you can not see the lights on isn't it :D

That's why i tried again with 'night scene' like my hubby told me :)

Oh... This is my favorite X-mas decoration ^_^;; I think it is cute :D

Jason lot of better today ;-) He is already naughty again :D but sometimes still fussy. But he is lots of better. Thanks for all your concern to Jason. Now he take a nap when i write this :)

Amel's Realm December 9, 2007 at 3:10 PM

GLAD to hear about Jason, Jul! ;-D And CONGRATS on your award. Your blog is REALLY beautiful! ;-D

And I LOVE your X-mas tree. Pretty!!!!

J@n!ce December 9, 2007 at 4:08 PM

Beautiful X'mas Tree... the bear so cute :)

Glad to hear that Jason is better. Hugs hugs.... :):)

Juliana RW December 9, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Hi Amel, Thanks. My Blog is just blog :D i have a great teacher ha ha ha..and that is YOU ;)

About my X-mas tree. I think we have just simple X-mas tree hehehe.. btw, Thanks Amel and Janice :D for saying my X-mas tree is beautiful ^.^

YES, i just love bear, Janice :P

I also happy that Jason much feel better today ^.^

Michelle Hix December 9, 2007 at 6:47 PM

Oh wow, I will have to try that with my camera! Good thinking Hubby!

Amel's Realm December 9, 2007 at 6:48 PM

AHAHAHAHAHHHH...THANKS for calling me that, but I'm no pro. ;-D I just shared what I knew with you and the rest you did yourself. ;-D

Juliana RW December 9, 2007 at 7:11 PM

But you still my TEACHER, Amel ha..ha..ha...

Tammy December 9, 2007 at 11:39 PM

Your tree is beautiful! I hate it when my hubby is right, but it looks great in the nigh time scene. I have Christmas stuffies on my tree too! I'm glad Jason is feeling better. There is nothing worse than a sick child.

Trinity December 10, 2007 at 2:22 AM

Waaa I love your Christmas Tree! I still don't have time to put it at my home.. we went out of town every weekend!

kasper794 December 10, 2007 at 3:45 AM

Beautiful tree! Glad Jason is doing better.

Juliana RW December 10, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Hi Tammy, You were right. Better me sick then Jason :D

You must be very busy woman, Trinity ;)

To Tammy, Trinity and Michelle : Thanks. My X-mas tree just simple x-mas tree but yes we like it hehehe..

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal December 10, 2007 at 9:47 AM

Hi, Jul!! WELL DONE!! Lovely X'mas tree!!! Now, Jason can watch the lights every night. Glad he's doing okay. :)

Elise December 10, 2007 at 11:58 AM

You're Christmas tree is beautiful! I wasn't going to bother with one this year but I think I'm slowly changing my mind... x

Juliana RW December 10, 2007 at 12:40 PM

Hi Crystal, Jason is busy take it one by one x-mas decoration hehehe.. and i must put on again one by one, everyday. That become his new activiteit ^_^

Hi Elise, glad you change your mind ;) Let me know when you do put ur x-mas tree :D

Misty Dawn December 10, 2007 at 8:19 PM

Your tree is beautiful! Glad to hear Jason is doing better.

Juliana RW December 11, 2007 at 7:22 AM