Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Postcards

One of my hobby besides photography is collecting postcards from around the world. Mostly i bought them when i traveled, but some of them i got from my friends and my family when they are traveled to other country.

These postcards i bought when i traveled to Paris at April 2005 with my mother, my brother and my husband after our married in the Church. We went to Paris for 1 week.

These postcards i bought when i first time on my vacation in the Netherlands to meet my future husband on April 2004.

These postcards from my brother when he traveled to Japan on his duty from his office.

These postcards from my ex-colleague when he went to China, also on his duty from office.

It's been long time that I don't buy any postcards, because I don't travel any where yet since we have our son.

Amel's Realm December 12, 2007 at 1:04 PM

LOVELY postcards, Jul. If you give me your address via email, I can send you a postcard from Finland. What do you think? ;-D

Anyway, you got tagged:

Which Cartoon Character Do You Resemble?

Juliana RW December 12, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Wow...thanks Amel :D I will send my address to you later. Can i ask your address also, so i can send
x-mas card to u and ur hubby. I made special x-mas card this year ^_^;;

Sunshine4Life December 12, 2007 at 1:54 PM

hi juliana,

postcard is also my passion. have started it in 1994. i have quite a collection but i havent albumed them. how do you do yours. i used to exchange PC from frends around the world -- how about i send you some and u send me some too. hehehe i think that would be great.

aside from postcards im into stamps, coins, banknotes, stickers, and stationeries. hmmm this is the girlie girl n me.

Juliana RW December 12, 2007 at 2:03 PM

That sound nice sundshine ^_^ But where do you live now?

I did collection coins and stamps but now i do only postcards :D I put all my postcards in album.

Michelle Hix December 12, 2007 at 3:00 PM

Isn't that just the way it goes...life after baby! So different!

jenn December 12, 2007 at 4:37 PM

What a great thing to collect! Looks like you have quite a few.

nyumix,  December 12, 2007 at 5:04 PM

What a nice collection Jully!

Kathy December 12, 2007 at 5:51 PM

You have a really nice collection of post cards!

Juliana RW December 12, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Michelle Hix : You were right, life after baby is totally different ^_^ but i never regret even a second to have my son :)

Jenn : Yes, Jenn. I have quite a lots. I must buy new album again, because some of my postcards still hang around ^_^;;

Juliana RW December 12, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Hi Putri and Kathy, thanks. I just love postcards :P

Liza December 12, 2007 at 6:19 PM

BEautiful collection of postcards. Thanks for dropping by. Happy WW.

A Simple Life,  December 12, 2007 at 6:20 PM

Those postcards are beautiful. You have a great collection. Mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com

Juliana RW December 12, 2007 at 6:44 PM

Hi Liza and a simple life, thanks. This is my collections and also my hobby ;)

Tammy December 12, 2007 at 6:52 PM

Email me your address and I'll send you a post card from New Brunswick Canada.

Misty Dawn December 12, 2007 at 9:11 PM

Those are really neat Jul! What a beautiful collection.

WI Mommy December 13, 2007 at 1:17 AM

What a beautiful collection!

J@n!ce December 13, 2007 at 1:38 AM

What a collection. I used to collect them too. But too many things to cope. I've got coke, pooh bear, perfume & HRC bear collection they are taking to much space in the house :)

Hazel December 13, 2007 at 2:10 AM

the postcards is nice thanks for sharing

roentarre December 13, 2007 at 4:41 AM

This collection of postcards are truely inspirational. Love the presentation of these shots, neatly done

JO-N December 13, 2007 at 6:53 AM

Nice collection, Juliana. About the blogroll, off course we can link each other. Give me some time ya, cos I am in the midst of organizing my messy blogroll plus I will be away this saturday for about 5 days. Sorry for the delay.

Juliana RW December 13, 2007 at 7:16 AM

Misty, Wi mommy, roentarre, hazel, Thanks ^_^;;

Jo-n, takes your time :D Have a nice vacation.

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal December 13, 2007 at 4:54 PM

Hey, JUL!! I was supposed to comment on this right after Amel's comment...he he he...but I was caught up with something and I didn't have the time to do blog hopping.

You do have an interesting collection of postcards. I'm collecting fridge magnet from the places I visit. Right now it's only a small number, though... :)

Hey, if you like, I'd love to send you a postcard from my place, too...Just send me your ADD, 'kay?! ;)