Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Saturday part 2

I was with Jason in our guestroom. Jason played in bed and i watched window to the street. Our guestroom at second floor. Then i saw the bird on the roof of our storeroom. It was eating another dead bird.

Then i called out my husband, "Bring my digital camera here and quickly..."

"What's for the camera, " he asked when he was by me.

"For that bird, " i pointed to him.

Around 10 minutes, my husband try to make good shot photos of the bird with my camera. Then i said, "Can i also try?"

I tried 2-3 photos. My husband took his own digital camera also and took another shot photos still of that bird. But this time from our bathroom's window :)

Jason was little bit jealous because our attention not to him but took photos of the bird hahaha...

This is the photo of that bird :D

Trinity December 5, 2007 at 10:43 AM

:-) I think you can give a younger brother or sister to Jason so he will be busy with his sibling and you can pay more attention to the bird hahaha... kidding.. you will be too busy to pay attention to that bird, that's more correct.. :-D

Moonlady December 5, 2007 at 11:16 AM

that is a nice picture. and I corrected the tag 5
I was so tired to do cleaning the house(flat we are living)

Amel's Realm December 5, 2007 at 12:07 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA...you're so funny, Jul!!! Jason was a bit jealous, eh? GREAT pic, by the way! ;-D

Juliana RW December 5, 2007 at 12:28 PM

Hi Trinity, Moonlady and Amel,

That was just lucky shot hehehe... That's why when Jason around in our livingroom, i can not sit behind computer. Because he also jealous if i type at computer :(

jealous, jealous and jealoussss ^_^

Elise December 5, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Cannibalism! Poor Jason was trying to be a good, moral child and you gave all of your attention to a bad bird eating bird!

mekurukito December 5, 2007 at 3:18 PM

interesting!

btw i like your blog layout, it's really nice! :D

Michelle Hix December 5, 2007 at 5:02 PM

Juliana

Hi. I just tagged you to do something fun...sorry girl, looks like you get tagged for a lot :) Check out my latest post for details if you want to play along.

Tammy December 5, 2007 at 5:12 PM

I think that is some type of hawk. Pretty gross that it was eating a dead bird. Have a great day :o)

Juliana RW December 5, 2007 at 5:45 PM

Hi Elise, yes poor Jason hehehe...

Hi Mekurukito, thanks for stopping by in my world :)

Hi Michelle Hix, I did see your tag but as i said in ur blog. I did put you in waiting list tag hahaha... I love get tag :) As long as not in hurry, and easy i will do that ^_^;;

Hi Tammy, have a great day also :D

Misty Dawn December 5, 2007 at 7:36 PM

Like Tammy, I think it is a type of hawk. It is a very beautiful bird, even though it is eating another bird ;-)

kasper794 December 5, 2007 at 7:41 PM

I tagged you for a meme its real easy this time lol

kasper794 December 5, 2007 at 7:56 PM

Great pic. My kids get jealous like that too.

~Billie~ December 5, 2007 at 8:17 PM

It does look like a hawk. Beautiful bird... but, eww! :)

Juliana RW December 6, 2007 at 6:21 PM

Hi Misty, Michelle Dawn and Billie,

Thanks

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal December 8, 2007 at 5:50 AM

WoW! On top of your roof?! Good shot!! He he...Jason wants all your attention...