Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Saturday part 1

Everyday in the morning, i always go out for walk with Jason. He always excited when i put on his jacket, scarf and shoes.

Saturday morning, we (just me and Jason) went out. I thought we just short walk around our neighborhood. Jason hold my hand, he can walk more confidence now. But still i hold him for sure. Afraid he was fell down on the street.

I just follow him, where he wanted us to go :D And he brought us to the library hahaha.... From our house to library, it took around 2 minutes walk for me. But when Jason brought me there, it took around 6-8 minutes walk.

I was surprised because Jason remember which way to go to Library ^_^;; Every 2 or 3 weeks, i always bring him to go to library since he was 6 months old. And now, he is almost 16 months old and he remember the way to go there :D

When we arrived at the library, he just pointed to the door of the library. That's mean he asked me to go inside. So i don't have any choice but go inside :)

Inside the library, he didn't hold my hand anymore. He just walk by himself, direct went to the bookcase that i always looking books for him :D He looked couple books by himself now. But we didn't borrow any books because i didn't bring his library card. Because we didn't plan to go here at first ^_^;;

When we went back to our house, Jason won't walk anymore. Maybe too tired :) So.... I carried him, because i didn't bring his buggy. Because the plan only short walk remember. Wow... he is heavy now :D

I am happy because Jason love books like me and he remember the way to go to library :D

LadyJava December 3, 2007 at 10:06 AM

Kids are like sponges Juliana... your Jason is one smart fast sponge. So young and so clever. You taught him well.. Congrats..

Elise December 3, 2007 at 11:44 AM

Aww your little boy is growing up! The more he gows the more you'll probably see alot of yourself in him. Knowing the way to the library is a good start! xx

Juliana RW December 3, 2007 at 12:29 PM

Hi LadyJava,

I hope i taught him well later :) I just love him too much and afraid i will spoil him ^_^;; but i will not spoil him!!!

Hi Elise,

Yes knowing the way to the libray is a good start isn't it haha...

Amel's Realm December 3, 2007 at 2:40 PM

AWWWW...such a wonderful story! I agree with ladyjava. Jason's SO smart and he has a great memory. ;-D

Juliana RW December 3, 2007 at 2:46 PM

We (my hubby and i) also think Jason smart hahaha.. Amel. I just hope you become a better person later.

If the weather nice tomorrow, we will go to the library. To borrow books this time ^_^;;

Amel's Realm December 3, 2007 at 8:06 PM

He he he...yeah, it's good to teach kids to read books when they're young. :-D

Juliana RW December 4, 2007 at 8:13 AM

Yes, i only hope the weather is good Amel :)

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal December 4, 2007 at 1:18 PM

He he...he's cute and bright. 2 minutes walk from the library?? WoW!! I could borrow loads of books for myself... ;D

Juliana RW December 4, 2007 at 1:31 PM

Yes, it is Crystal. That's why i love to live in here ^q^

Moonlady December 4, 2007 at 2:44 PM

Jul, you are the wonderful mum.
Keep his good habit in reading.