Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Anniversary

Today is our third Anniversary day ^_^;; and also Jason is 16 months old :D

We just did grocery at the supermarkt and then went bank home. Because Jason was cried. We didn't know why? He just suddenly cried when we arrived at the supermarket. It's been 2 days that he got fever. His body temperature was around 40 degree celcius.

When he was woke up this morning, he is cheerful. Of course he still in recovery. We thought it is because of another tooth is coming. That's why he had fever :(

hansu_87 December 8, 2007 at 2:02 PM

we sure do have the same layout! Thanks for visiting my site. I hope your son feels better!

nyumix December 8, 2007 at 2:33 PM

Happy Anniversary! Mine is coming soon, Juli! After Christmas..

Btw, my children are not feeling well too. In the winter time, they get sick to easy. Miss summer time.. :(

Hope Jason will get well soon.

Juliana RW December 8, 2007 at 3:56 PM

Hi Hansu, Welcome in here :D And thanks for ur wishes on my son.

Hi Putri, it is not even winter time :D 21 December pas winter time but it is already getting cold in here ^_^;;

Amel's Realm December 8, 2007 at 7:41 PM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Jul!!! May you have many more WONDERFUL years to come and may your love to each other grow stronger. ;-D

Ahhh...sorry to hear about Jason's fever! Hope he gets well soon!!!

Anowc December 8, 2007 at 7:59 PM

Happy Anniversary and i hope your son gets well sooooon and this is such a cute little blog. I really loved it mine is more on the serious side but i do hope to make a personal blog in the near future. Hope you have a great Christmas ........Happy holidays!

Misty Dawn December 8, 2007 at 8:52 PM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
I sure hope Jason feels better very soon.

Tammy December 9, 2007 at 2:52 AM

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope your little boy feels better soon.

J@n!ce December 9, 2007 at 6:49 AM

My wedding anniversary is coming up too. Its on the 12/12 to be exact. Hope your little boy is better now :)

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal December 9, 2007 at 9:16 AM

Hi, Jul!! HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY!!! :) May everything will keep on 'blooming'... ;)

Hope Jason will feel much better now. Cheers to all of you!!! :)

Juliana RW December 9, 2007 at 1:14 PM

Hi Amel, Anowc, Misty, Tammy, Janice and Crystal.

Thanks.

When i write this, Jason is already feel lots of better :D

Juliana RW December 9, 2007 at 1:16 PM

Hi Anowc, Thanks for dropping by in here. You have lots of blog i saw :D I confuse which one should i visiting ???!

LadyJava December 10, 2007 at 11:59 AM

OOhh Happy Belated Anniversary Juliana and hubby.... sorry I was not really blog hopping coz of my new food blog..hehhe...

Again HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ya and hoped you had a fantastic on that great day!

Hugss