Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Listening Music

I like to listening music. Mostly I do listening Korean OST song. I don't have to understand what is the song meaning. I just enjoy the music :D

This is one of my favorite song. From Trees of Heaven, i still not finish watch the serial. I love this song ^.^

Will you listening this song and what do you think of this song? Do you like it also ;)

nyumix December 18, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Watching Korean movies will not complete without listening the romantic songs that they have. I do like the music, Juli :)

But I did not start to watch the movies that you mention. Will try!

Juliana RW December 18, 2007 at 12:00 PM

Maybe you should watch, Put. It is nice story also but sad :D I also not seen all the series ^.^

Jeanne December 18, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Soundtrack of Korean Drama is always nice to listen, that is my opinion. I have finished the serial. Really nice story... Love sacrifice everything :)

Juliana RW December 18, 2007 at 2:08 PM

dont tell me the ending yet, Jeanne hehehe. I just watch until eps 4 ;)

Amel's Realm December 18, 2007 at 4:52 PM

Ah...I saw the video clip and now I know the whole story HA HA HA HA HA...SO SAD!!! ;-D

Ahem...CONGRATS on your award again, Jul! ;-D

Juliana RW December 18, 2007 at 5:25 PM

Yes, it is so sad :( i really really like this soundtrack ;)

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal December 19, 2007 at 3:12 PM

It's beautiful. Sometimes, I do listen to Korean songs especially from Winter Sonata. I haven't watched this one, but Korean series always have nice melody and films. :)

Juliana RW December 19, 2007 at 5:21 PM

You were right, Crystal. Korean serial drama is always amazing stories and amazing soundtrack hehehe. I love to see korean drama serial ;)