Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another baby???!

Every Wednesday, we go to place where moms with their children can play together. Yesterday, me and Jason went there also.

We met Shirley with her new baby daughter :) Her baby daughter name Linsey. Linsey is not her first child. Shirley already have 2 children, boy and girl. The first is boy, around 3 years old. Second is daughter, around 2 years old. And now Linsey 1 month :D

Jason sat on my lap and see Linsey. Couple times Jason was stroking her leg and then smiled. Shirley also smiled see Jason liked that ^_^. Then Shirley asked me, when will i give Jason brother or sister ha ha ha.... I said "Wow, I don't know now. Maybe latter when Jason already go to school. Then i have time to have another baby."

I think i want another baby, but i don't know when :P Because having a baby not only just pregnant and then giving a birth. We must have a good financial also to raise our children. Have another child, cost money also. For milk, diaper, clothes, etc. So... I am thinking later, 2 or 3 years again :D I hope i am not too old to be pregnant again ha ha ha..... Boy or girl is doesn't matter, at least Jason have brother or sister ^____________^;;

Amel's Realm December 13, 2007 at 9:41 AM

Yeah, that's right, Jul...having a baby is really not just giving birth he he he he...and it does cost a lot, too.

I think you won't be too old to have a baby in 2 or 3 years. My Mom's friend had her first and only baby when she was 40 years old (she got married at 39 years old). ;-D

Juliana RW December 13, 2007 at 11:57 AM

I hope so Amel. In 2 or 3 years time ^_^;;

Amel's Realm December 13, 2007 at 1:32 PM

Yepppppp!!! ;-D I'm sure with God's permission you can do it HE HE HE HE HE...

Jeanne December 13, 2007 at 2:50 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Billie~ December 13, 2007 at 3:04 PM

Baby's are so precious! You won't be too old... if it's meant to be it will be. :) I bet Jason would be a great big brother!!

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal December 13, 2007 at 4:58 PM

Oh, I love to have my own babies, too, but like you said, we need thorough planning and preparations. All the best!!! :)

nyumix,  December 13, 2007 at 5:23 PM

Hi Juli.. we have same idea of having a baby again. I still want to have another one even I already have two cute ones at this time. But maybe same as you, 2 or 3 years from now.

Juliana RW December 13, 2007 at 7:43 PM

Billie : Thanks. I am sure that Jason will love baby also ;)

Crystal : Yes, having a baby is really a responsible ^.^ But don't too long for wait a baby. Later we too old :D

Putri : wow, you still want another child ;) let see another 2 or 3 years oke hehehe

Jeanne December 13, 2007 at 8:57 PM

Having a baby is a wonderful moment. But as you said, it needs planning and preparations. Besides the financial things, having baby needs also a responsibility...

MY friend told me yesterday that with insemination can be done until you 50 years old... so about 2-3 years, it's not too old for you^_*

Juliana RW December 14, 2007 at 7:26 AM