Monday, December 31, 2007

About Me

I was born July 1975 in Jakarta - Indonesia. I speak and write bahasa Indonesia, Dutch and English.

I met my husband via his grandfather and his wife. They introduced us. We sent each other email since 2000 until 2004.

In March 2003, my hubby visited me in Jakarta for 2 weeks vacation. And one year later, i visited him in the Netherlands for 3 weeks vacation.

16th September 2004, I moved to the Netherlands. We married on 08 December 2004.

I went to school to learn Dutch language for 1,5 years.

One hour before i went to hospital for C-operation.

Jason was born on Tuesday 08-08-2006 at 01.47 pm in Gemini Hospital.

30 minutes after Jason was born. This is one of my favorite photo ;)

16 Months later

Amel's Realm December 31, 2007 at 9:25 PM

HE HE HE HE...I've seen all of them except the one when Jason was just born. ;-D

Juliana RW December 31, 2007 at 9:26 PM

Hi Amel, i just finally finished this hehehe.. Yeah, for Trinity this is new :D

LadyJava December 31, 2007 at 9:32 PM

Hi Juliana! Thanks for the post. It's always nice to know your friends better!...

Jason is so cute even at birth!

Oh Happy New Year dearest friend :-)

Liza December 31, 2007 at 9:33 PM

Thanks for sharing this Jul, now I'm starting to get to know you better.

Happy New Year! Wishing you joy, good health and countless blessings for 2008. Regards to your family.

Juliana RW December 31, 2007 at 9:53 PM

Hi LadyJava an Liza, Thanks. Happy New Year also to all your family ;)

Tammy December 31, 2007 at 10:56 PM

Hi Juliana! I've never knew what you looked like, thanks for showing me! Those are beautiful pictures! What a handsome little boy you have! I tried to mail your postcard to you, but I don't have your last name. Could you let me know what it is so I can send you the post card? Tammy

Juliana RW December 31, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Thanks, Tammy. I will wait your post card hehehe..

kasper794 December 31, 2007 at 11:38 PM

Thanks for sharing. Great pics by the way. Happy New Year .

Juliana RW December 31, 2007 at 11:46 PM

You are welcome, Michelle Dawn ^_^

Raquel January 1, 2008 at 12:22 AM

Hi Jul, thank you for sharing your profile of yourself and family. It's nice knowing you a bit even though we are only in the internet world. Thank you for sharing the pictures, those are great.

Happy new year!

J@n!ce January 1, 2008 at 1:20 AM

Juliana, thanks for sharing those photos. Jason is really adorable esp 30 mins upon birth. Precious photo of him & daddy!! He is 5 mth younger than my little Amos, 18 Mar 2006 :)

Trinity January 1, 2008 at 3:07 AM

Juliana!! Thank you so much for compiling these pictures for me!! Now I can see you and hubby! Jason is soo adorable! Make me want to marry westerner as well.. huahahahaha..

Happy New Year Jul! Enjoy your 2008 with your family...

Love and prayers..
Trinity from Rooms of My Heart

Choc Mint Girl @ Crystal January 1, 2008 at 7:34 AM

Thanks for sharing your precious moments with us, Jul!! Now, I get to know you much better. Jason is just as cute as always... :)

Happy New Year 2008 to you and yours! :)

Michelle Hix January 1, 2008 at 8:14 AM

Juliana
That is so cute that you and your husband corresponded that whole time! Adorable pictures of your son. He's such a sweetheart!

Juliana RW January 1, 2008 at 9:11 AM

Raquel : i like to meet new friends from around the world in here :D

Janice : thanks. that pic is my favorite. He is so cute and my hubby very happy to hold him for the first time hehehe...

Trinity & Crystal : you are welcome

Michelle Hix : yeah..time move very quickly hehehe..4 years.

JO-N January 1, 2008 at 12:08 PM

It's so nice to have an about me page. I'm glad to know you better.

Lolli January 1, 2008 at 5:36 PM

nice to know you Jul :)
aaww..adorable baby

Juliana RW January 1, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Jo-N & Lolli : Thanks. Nice to meet you all in here :D

richelmichael May 23, 2008 at 9:20 AM

Nice wedding gown, wish to wear one too very soon. We're not yet married with my hubby, we're still engage hopefully we'll get our approval for the petition and then fly to America and then get married. In God's will.

rachel,  October 2, 2008 at 1:29 AM

Your son are very handsome :)