Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beware for stickman actions

I am looking work at home since 3 years ago. And 2 years ago, i believe it that i can do some work from home. Until i realise that it is non-sense. I still have e-mail from that person and i will share with you.

How are you doing today well i got your mail and will be really pleased to explain to you very well.The company J green & Co is an accounting firm which was founded in 1999 and has a very good reputation and stand which we have mantained tru the yrs very well cos its all we have a good name.The company got your resume posted in sometimes ago but we could not get back to you as at then cos the post for the Account Rep was not open for not until 2 weeks ago and with this we decided to call on you to resume with us since your portfolios was very good.

Since you will be working from home your work hours with us will depend on when and how our Co firms which we account for send us our payments and theses payments will be addresses to you and to the address you have to provided for us and as soon as you get this payments you are entitled to 10% of the money you get for the company as soon as the money has been cashed and sent to the companies account as a bonus from us to you aprreciating your excellence.

Moreover the company at the end of the yr will give out bonuses and some other gift items like umbrellas,clothes,home appliances e.t.c to show our appreciation.And as time goes on we would give you a car allowance,house allowance and health and security allowance and if at the end of the yr you would like for the company to increase your sallary then we can sit down and talk but as for now your monthly sallary is 4000 euro per month (not including the allowances or bonuses).

I will like for you to send me your detail(NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER) if you are intrested so that i could have it sent to the personell dept asap so that your I.D NUMBER and DEPT NUMBER could be sent to you so you can start work right away.

Please let me know if you are ok with our offer for you.Thanks alot

Hi,How are you doing and happy new year to you?Well i am sorry i havent been intouch ok it was due to my little illness.Well you are to get the payment in euros and not dollars ok and as i speak right now i dont know the exact figure you are to get but i trust that you are gonna lemme know exactly how much you get once you get it.Now to your Q! All you have to do once you get the payment is to take it straight to your bank and have it cashed there at your bank and you remove your own 10% out of the whole payment..Once you are done with that i would need you to send the funds to our Branch in United Kingdom Via Western Union Money Transfer to the Accountant who will be waiting to have it picked up.So all i want you to do is have the funds cashed and sent via Western Union Money Transfer To the accountant Whose information is as follows:

NAME: Edward JohnsonADDRESS: 36 plashet road e13 0pu londond When you have the money sent to the accountant Via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,we would require the following information to help us with the pick up.*The Mtcn # (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)*The Senders Full name and Address with contact phone number used.*The total amount sent *The test Question used and answer for the transaction.*Any other information that could help with collection.

I still have a lot of email from that person, but i will not share everything in here :-) You will get boring read this.

My husband already said, don't believe this person. But i still want to try, toch...i don't have to pay anything first. I will try i said to him. Until i got check from him by postmail and i went to Bank full the form, etc. Couple days later, we got letter from the Bank said that this check is not real. It is like a money laundry??? I forgot what it is said. But the Bank said to us, better we report this situation to the Police station. And we did. Lucky me that i still have all his email in my e-mail account, i printed and gave to Police for proof.

Since then i don't believe any site who said work from home/work at home/data entry online/typist/etc, especially that i have to pay first for software/administration cost/registration fee. Just not make sense, if we looking for jobs but we have to pay first. If we have so much many to pay then why we looking for jobs.

I learn by my mistake :-) Since then i just enjoy being mother and wife. In my spare time i am doing photography

Michelle November 19, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Be very careful with the people who send you emails that you don't know. I'm afraid most of them are cheats who just want your money.

I was talking to Amel about making money on the internet recently. I think Amel has probably more ideas than I have and hopefully she'll be able to give you some ideas.

Thanks for reading my poem! :-)

Juliana RW November 19, 2007 at 2:18 PM

Yes, she help me give some ideas one of her ideas is have a blog :)

And i will put your blog to my link, is that oke?

Michelle November 19, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Sure, that's okay. Thank you! I'll add your blog to my list too. :-)

Michelle Hix November 20, 2007 at 4:00 PM

juliana

As you probably know now, there are lots of these types of emails going around telling people to cash their bad checks. None of these are real companies. Be careful.

Juliana RW November 20, 2007 at 6:03 PM

To Michelle Hix,

I will be careful since that time :)

Anonymous,  May 12, 2008 at 6:54 AM

I wanted to thank you so much for posting this blog. It was some of the only information I could find regarding an email I received using the same address (36 Plashet rd. E13 OPU, London UK)! I posted an item for sale on a website and was asked to ship the item to London. They asked if I could do so after I received the payment in the form of a certified/cashier's check and that check cleared. I see now that it would have been a bogus check. Be aware that this fraud has manifested into a different type of scam.

Thanks again. I hope more people who come across this can find your blog as I did and confirm their suspicions.

Anonymous,  June 17, 2008 at 4:45 PM

I don't know how to thank you for putting the info on the web. I live in Toronto,Canada.After receiving an e-mail about an item that I've put on Craig's list, I decided to do a little research and thanks to you I was able to connect the pieces of the puzzle.Your info saved me from a scammer, thanks again.

Anonymous,  July 6, 2008 at 4:32 AM

I just got taken for a ride by these people. Not the full amount thank god, but enough to get me irritated over it. :( not cool.

Anonymous,  September 3, 2008 at 1:56 PM

I really appreciate this post.
I had placed an ad on Montreal's Craig's List to sell a lot of books. They wanted me to ship to London, UK to 36 PLASHET ROAD. And of course they would send me a cheque. Yeah, right.
Thanks so much for saving me a lot of problems.

AurĂ©lien March 18, 2009 at 11:07 AM

I'm trying to gather clues and witnesses in order to help the police to catch the crook who wants me I pay a shipper in LONDON, 36 Plashet Road, in order he pick up the item I sell by Graig List... You know the swindling

Anonymous,  June 21, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Terrible:O im living in this house for 4 years, and nobody with this name never lived here, maybe long time ago, bc my husband living here for a 7 years and never heard about this person!!!!!! I really feel sorry for people who was cheated by this man. This house have 4 flats and in 3 flats living famillies, just one flat is empty bc person who bought it in auction 2 years ago still repairing it, and man who bought it before just run away, maybe this man and done a lot problems for a lot people. really terrible.